N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i say we get a couple of dudes and run through the heights and the bx! you let me know..... my sugestion, DEK, SEGE & me on my part, who could you bring along?

What up son, the kid gets no love???thats fucked up treat a nigga like old news...its okay though...lol...I'ma have to get Mex and force Serch to pick up a can...:cool: :lol:

click on Hennessy ad

1. find media gallery link

look through photo section and find who is on the 194 picture.

hint ::using side arrows scrolls you faster then pic by pic.

2. find live music link

click listen now…and

tell us what comes after "HENNESSY ARTISTRY & ______________________"

3. find events link

and give me the 4 cities that come up on that second page.

3 answers to win!

if you don't get it right you will not get the free month….

PM your answers back to me...

contest ends 30 minutes from post dated time. this means you have till 2:30 pm EST..

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

sorry to butt in myself. but bran is older then neo. i met neo real cool dude, and i have met bran and bran has been around close to 20 years. im sorry to say us is not a crew orginally made by them. brans us crew is the 1st crew out. and bran alone has put in more work then the us crew from the bx. i dont know if yah know who bran is. hes the same bran you see in pics thru out the 90's hes been all city about?? what? 4-5 times? made another run in like 2002-2003? so im not saying the us crew from the bx aint paint or wasnt around for a while. but bran us crew has been around since 94, and i hate to argue that maybe earlier then that.

like I said. I just know the dude been bombin for real long time before a lot of heads realized who he was. I could honestly care less cuz I barely know both US crews nadamean!