N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you just said yourself that the m was lost dont get butt hurt my g

your putting those sketches up for people to see them how do you not expect them to be critiqued?

P9262161.jpg

DED WAVE!

before u start talking about butt hurting niggas (PAUSE)... realize it is not that i did not anticipate criticism, though it should not suggest that i will allow criticism from someone who does not them self piece or hasnt put it out there if they do...constructive??? always. and if its from post no doubt cause i appreciate p and his knowledgable self....but lets be honest how you coming at me about my PIECE when you have no pieces to argue with.... i play fair shaun.

before u start talking about butt hurting niggas (PAUSE)... realize it is not that i did not anticipate criticism, though it should not suggest that i will allow criticism from someone who does not them self piece or hasnt put it out there if they do...constructive??? always. and if its from post no doubt cause i appreciate p and his knowledgable self....but lets be honest how you coming at me about my PIECE when you have no pieces to argue with.... i play fair shaun.

kid believe me throw ups it self is its own artform if mastered can look better then a piece my hand is steady enough to rock something nice i come with new creative shit not the same ol song and dance a str8 letter with a bunch of colors in it is not a piece ..it is exactly what i just said a str8 letter with a bunch of colors mixed in to it .. dont think im hatin trust and believe i aint ..when graffiti comes up in many circles now a days and people say theres no one at all doing anything worth while from the newer generation i mention your name ..alot of people stomp on my neck for it but i see the bigger picture dont let it get to your head tho and think u can touch the big kahuna i get busy when i need to my par

lol no homo no doubt keep up the good work Ive seen you do better than that one there it happens to all of us I myself feel as if I have lost any letter skills I once had due to my focus on characters I think your pretty good and I see your progression where all a bunch of sensitive artist in here lol

calm down my grasshopper u soundin hurt in the chest ..that specific joint right there is just lookin kindve hurt dont get the pantys in a twist about it im no hater i just think that shit is going backwords from other joints i seen you do..im no piecer but i know for sure u aint burnin me most of ya joints i see on paper if u talkin about piecing on paper i can get busy ..on walls i have yet to get into it but im def gonna start so i can "burn niggas" dont get to ahead of ya self i have yet to see anything from a throw up to str8 letter to piece that will burn anyone ..coompared to all these horrible toys you shine in the 00s but dont get hyped

im not hurt.... and i honestly didnt think the shit came out that good anyway i did that in 10 minutes. and it is infact a bit to much...i wasnt tryna play u with my 1st response but u have no right to speak on something you cant do... and my words obviously put a nick in your heart because u right away took it as if i was saying id burn you... so whos lookin hurt?? i understand and best believe i aint one of these sonned out toy boys under 21 you can slay on here so i wont take shit from anyone who cant do what i do or better and in the piece category u lack to the fullest my bubble boy...you can hook up your bubble as much as you want until they look like rime himself did them but you cant do a piece...so if u wanna critique me post... then critique my tags, throwies, or straights.. not gased...confident.

lol no homo no doubt keep up the good work Ive seen you do better than that one there it happens to all of us I myself feel as if I have lost any letter skills I once had due to my focus on characters I think your pretty good and I see your progression where all a bunch of sensitive artist in here lol

thanks bro...appreciated.

im not hurt.... and i honestly didnt think the shit came out that good anyway i did that in 10 minutes. and it is infact a bit to much...i wasnt tryna play u with my 1st response but u have no right to speak on something you cant do... and my words obviously put a nick in your heart because u right away took it as if i was saying id burn you... so whos lookin hurt?? i understand and best believe i aint one of these sonned out toy boys under 21 you can slay on here so i wont take shit from anyone who cant do what i do or better and in the piece category u lack to the fullest my bubble boy...you can hook up your bubble as much as you want until they look like rime himself did them but you cant do a piece...so if u wanna critique me post... then critique my tags, throwies, or straights.. not gased...confident.

u soundin hurt in the neck again guy who said i was tryin to son you? i flip and bounce my shit on the reg and my fast lil throw ups have more precision then alot of niggas pieces thats just the truth dont tell me what i can and wont do slime if my shit lookin like rime your shit lookin like noxer trust me i hear it on the reg i just mind my buisness on the subject dont get hyped my goon cuz the way u did come at it was like you can "burn" niggas and i dont know who lied to you but u def aint "burnin" me u gots a long way to go..

u soundin hurt in the neck again guy who said i was tryin to son you? i flip and bounce my shit on the reg and my fast lil throw ups have more precision then alot of niggas pieces thats just the truth dont tell me what i can and wont do slime if my shit lookin like rime your shit lookin like noxer trust me i hear it on the reg i just mind my buisness on the subject dont get hyped my goon cuz the way u did come at it was like you can "burn" niggas and i dont know who lied to you but u def aint "burnin" me u gots a long way to go..

kant we all just get along......lol:lol:

nox is a big influence on me... no doubt.. wouldnt say my shit looks like his cuz it dont and i strive to be different.. its obvious you pride is whats keeping ya lips wit the flowery...so ill stop here and say.. u win post.:lol: