N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
no personal diary my nigga, just keeping it real. niggas are seriously posting bullshit. nyc is turning to shit. no skills, no motivation , no progression at all. its looking like the same trash over and over and over.

i mean for real. niggas now adays aint doing shit and making nyc look even worst then the stalemate state we in now, you gonna tell me in the 5 boros aint one crew or writers doing shit to motivate niggas to go out and bomb? i mean seriously.

my guy u been down south a lil 2 long nyc been lost the wave the 5 gates have been cut open with wire clippers and mad toys and outtatowners climbed threw them holes and ruined this city ..and niggas scratch they head and wonder why certain niggas get hype when they someone like deci come back ..thats that old wave of when things was golden my gin and tonic:scrambled: :scrambled:

:lol: :lol: my wart oh my god your like p's offspring made a 12oz account word thought i guess its okay to branch off from one another now nikkas everywhere are doing the same thing already.

you talking to the big daddy balls of this shit my johnson.

youre looking very sloppy, my mutated foot.

i have faith that you will reach the top..go get em tiger