N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you guys are trippin'.. Adek doesn't come on here to post pictures of his shit.. dude is in the hood more than you know. Malvo too. these guys put up graffiti wherever they go. I doubt they head to specific locations to boost their rep, I doubt they care what you think of them.

you don't get street cred by worrying about what so and so says on the internet. Malvo in Harlem... yes, Harlem Harlem.

3806290027_3312efa65d_b.jpg

"these cali fools are kinda smart..

think about it they crush downtown on some local shit.. take flicks of every tag they got even dust tags.. spread em out a bit... booom makes it look like they really killed the whole city hahahah .. i mean hey they can tagg and spray away pretty good though.. but at the end of it all they dont pass 34 st .. so in 2 yrs it will be all gone.. poooof"

I agree with that.

but.

"there's lots of heads who think these outa townas are killing shit but in reality they are afraid to leave soho and the east village. they do an extremely good job of frontin' though i will give them that"

That's not true... they are annoyances but the west coast annoyances have rocked some pretty heavy spots and have slowly been tagging up Queens and BK. But I know that I have a better chance at etching the recruiting office on 42nd street before I ever see any Heights Inwood Kingsbridge Harlem Bronx damage.

adek actually has been putting in some light work uptown on the east side

yall niggas need to stop hating though for real for real none of you have gone to cali and done anything anywhere so who are you to say anything?and every tag in Manhattan counts for 10 in any other borough thats just a fact of life everyone has to go to Manhattan its the capital of the world why do you niggas act like you dont know this

• Like 1