N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

Guest etchburns
talk to strangers omegle.com

i gave it a try. with poor results

You: i bet you didnt know im a drug addict

Stranger: i bet you didn't know I have a long cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i gave it a try. with poor results

You: i bet you didnt know im a drug addict

Stranger: i bet you didn't know I have a long cock

mine went like this

Connecting to server...

Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

A word of advice: "asl" is boring. Please find something more interesting to talk about!

You: wanna shoot some dope?

Stranger: fuck yea

You: yeah

You: my man

You: come over

Stranger: where

You: new york

Stranger: im in new jearsy

Stranger: wheres your addi

Stranger: f

You: right over the gw bridge

Stranger: what street

You: .....................

You: ....................

You: you know where that is?

Stranger: yea ill be there in two hours

You: how will iknow its you?

Stranger: ive got an old mustang and have brown hair

You: what color mustang?>

Stranger: black

You: sounds good

You: you got money?

Stranger: sweet how muchh will it cost, i got 600

You: yeah that will be good for a day

Stranger: be out side in two hours

You: for sure

You: i cant wait

:lol:

Connecting to server...

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You: hi

Stranger: sup man!

You: ..................................... ........................................,-~~'''''''~~--,,_

.................................................. ..................................,-~''-,:::::::::::::::::::''-,

.................................................. .............................,~''::::::::',::::::: :::::::::::::|',

.................................................. .............................|::::::,-~'''___''''~~--~''':}

.................................................. .............................'|:::::|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :

.................................................. .............................|:::::|: : :-~~---: : : -----: |

.................................................. ............................(_''~-': : : : : : : : :

.................................................. .............................'''~-,|: : : : : : ~---': : : :,'--NEVER GONNA

.................................................. .................................|,: : : : : :-~~--: : ::/ -----GIVE YOU UP!

.................................................. ............................,-''':: :'~,,_: : : : : _,-'

.................................................. ......................__,-';;;;;:''-,: : : :'~---~''/|

.................................................. .............__,-~'';;;;;;/;;;;;;;: :: : :____/: :',__

.................................................. .,-~~~''''_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',. .''-,:|:::::::|. . |;;;;''-,__

................................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;. . .''|::::::::|. .,';;;;;;;;;;''-,

................................................,' ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;. . .:::::,'. ./|;;;;;;;;;;;;;|

.............................................,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',: : __|. . .|;;;;;;;;;,';;|

...........................................,-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;; ;;;; . . |:::|. . .'',;;;;;;;;|;;/

........................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;. .|:::|. . . |;;;;;;;;|/

......................................../;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;; ;;;|. .:/. . . .|;;;;;;;;|

......................................./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;'',: |;|. . . . ;;;;;;;|

....................................,~'';;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|.|;|. . . . .|;;;;;;;|

................................,~'';;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;| |:|. . . . |;;;;;;;|

...............................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;/;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;| |:|. . . .'|;;',;;;;;|

..............................|;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-';;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;| |:|. . .,';;;;;',;;;;|_

............................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'_;;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;; ;|.|:|. . .|;;;;;;;|;;;;|''''~-,

............................/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/_'',;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ,;;| |:|. . ./;;;;;;;;|;;;|;;;;;;|-,,__

........................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'...|;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;| |:|._,-';;;;;;;;;|;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;'''-,_

......................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'....,';;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;|.|:|::::'''~--~'''||;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;,-~''''~--,

......................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'....../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;|.|:|::::::::::::::|;;;;;',;;;;;;;;;''-,: : : : : :'''~-,:'''~~--,

Stranger: HOLY SHIT I LOST THE GAME

Stranger: AND I JUST GOT RICK ROLLED