N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Score one for the Mayor's Anti-Graffiti Task Force: The NYPD arrested 34 year old Patrick McCormick, tag Map, yesterday. McCormick was on the NYPD's 50 "Worst of the Worst" graffiti vandals list. The thing is, McCormick was arrested after smashing the window of an A train in front of a police officer, who was behind him. It was on Saturday afternoon, near the Beach 98th Street stop in Rockaway. The police suspect that McCormick was trying to destroy a rival's tag, but the head of the transit bureau James Hall said, "He broke the window so we weren't able to determine that for sure."

Hall also revealed, "He's going around scratching up windows by his own admission. During interviews with detectives he said he's done 10 windows on the N train." Hmm, maybe like the one pictured below? Anyway, according to am new York, McCormick was found with "nine cans of spray paint, six grinding rocks for scratchitti, three indelible markers, two pairs of gloves and a wax stick in McCormick's knapsack.

Now, the NY Sun reported McCormick's police history which included a manslaughter conviction in 1989 for burning a homeless man (Hall said, "This particular guy has a history of violence in addition to his artistic endeavors. It's a good arrest. It's a really good grab."). We asked a graffiti expert about the arrest:

Gothamist: Did you see that writer map got busted for breaking a window on a train, and it turns out that he had previous arrests for graf, and... homicide!

Graf Expert: Thats old news. Did it go into detail of his homicide arrest?

From what I gather, he was bombing subway tunnels many years ago, and was assaulted and raped (yes raped) by a bum in the tunnels. So map came back with a can of gasoline and set the bum on fire and burned him alive. True story.

Score one for the Mayor's Anti-Graffiti Task Force: The NYPD arrested 34 year old Patrick McCormick, tag Map, yesterday. McCormick was on the NYPD's 50 "Worst of the Worst" graffiti vandals list. The thing is, McCormick was arrested after smashing the window of an A train in front of a police officer, who was behind him. It was on Saturday afternoon, near the Beach 98th Street stop in Rockaway. The police suspect that McCormick was trying to destroy a rival's tag, but the head of the transit bureau James Hall said, "He broke the window so we weren't able to determine that for sure."

Hall also revealed, "He's going around scratching up windows by his own admission. During interviews with detectives he said he's done 10 windows on the N train." Hmm, maybe like the one pictured below? Anyway, according to am new York, McCormick was found with "nine cans of spray paint, six grinding rocks for scratchitti, three indelible markers, two pairs of gloves and a wax stick in McCormick's knapsack.

Now, the NY Sun reported McCormick's police history which included a manslaughter conviction in 1989 for burning a homeless man (Hall said, "This particular guy has a history of violence in addition to his artistic endeavors. It's a good arrest. It's a really good grab."). We asked a graffiti expert about the arrest:

Gothamist: Did you see that writer map got busted for breaking a window on a train, and it turns out that he had previous arrests for graf, and... homicide!

Graf Expert: Thats old news. Did it go into detail of his homicide arrest?

From what I gather, he was bombing subway tunnels many years ago, and was assaulted and raped (yes raped) by a bum in the tunnels. So map came back with a can of gasoline and set the bum on fire and burned him alive. True story.

gotta edit that guyyy

it is what it is its funny how when i was puttin in work nightly and i mean nightly from bx to manhattan to brooklyn tags throw ups and fillins i would barely frequent this site and when i did it was under other peoples names i would see alot of dick riding as u call it goin on if some one else put pix up of my shit i could care less tho its graffiti not money like i said everyone has there own opinions but now all of a sudden that i be on here and niggas know who i am alot of these niggas want to run they mouth out of nowhere and switch there opnions up and most of the niggas talkin shit are toys 85 % of the niggas who sit on here daily are also toys i never heard of that have to many opinions so yes my guy i am going to talk my shit to some 19 yr old pip squeek who never been in the myst of action and is telling me what i should do and what i did when they wasnt even around or heard of or ever sprayed a can when i was walkin threw tunnels and highways etc etc doin my thing with my peoples..thas where the talk i talk comes from its like kids try 2 come at certain peoples throats to get props but i aint no come up on the street or on the net i will son niggas if they talk greasy if its some one i know put in work and has years under his belt and can write better then a 5th grader then i will fall back and listen to there opinion and not argue with them ..but most the cats that put in work aproach me with respect and all the loud mouth toys usually pm me to apologize after word and tell me they actually like my shit go figure names i will not drop since these niggas pmed me and "explained" them selves but what was the rah rah for in the 1st place... and ps for a while it was you and ya peoples beefing with devi and nemz and who ever else which was quite annoying but what has to be done has to be done and all that talk amounted to what threads being shut down shit iaint my buis so i stick my nose up out of it but when them niggas talk greasy shit to yall you niggas respond and vice versa!!:eek: :eek:

whats killin graff is all the talk, niggas dont take beatings, no one gettin bitch slapped anymore...everyone coppin pleas and niggas are shook. too many snitches. ect...

you on here shoutin out what u use to do and shit, thats what it is my nigga...but what you doin now? you on this site all day just like the toys you talkin shit about. you the fuckin OG of 12oz? tryna school niggas on whats hot to do and what you did, and what spot you did, and how u were walkin down tracks with cans...who the fuck cant do that? when the whole city gets cleaned up what you gonna do? walk down the street with ya mans and be like yo you see that gate son, i had tags across that shit back in 98 son i remember that....yeah man in summer squash with a fat cap...damn they dont make those no more for the fat caps.

i hate hearing about how it use to be, how it use to rock, this and that bla bla bla that shit is old nigga. this is 2009 get up with the times.