N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
well its propane p so you know its gonna be spek btc

basicly..not to mention spek btc beat that fake speks ass on numerous occasions ...and this fake spek could never get 1 up on spek so decided to go on a ragging spree after spek died because he was to shook to do it while he was alive thats what i call pussy...so you tell me who the REAL SPEK IS

I'm not sure who the 1st Spek is/was, but BTC was probably 3 or 4.

I know there was one from the BX in the late 80's

http://www.tagpage.com/tag_page/images4/10-3-00_spek_4.jpg

everyones tag style etc has been recycled over and over its very rare you see someone with a name no one ever used there were to many writers back in the day not all of them had the most fame but they had alot of the names you see everyone using today unless u have a tag like earsnot and neckfacial which most of us dont ..when i say the real spek its about spek ik ans spek btc out of those 2 btc spek is the real one in my opinion and but that work in..and is that piece up there from the 80s it says 97 in it..that there looks like spek ik.na who got the beats put on him by spek on numerous occasions

Jbogard u must be a newjack ...u can just scan these pages and see who learned there graff lessons on the street and who found out about most writers online in the millenium vyels is my homie but juels most definetly been out with that and many other styles since the early threw mid 90s if u was in the streets in those days you woulda known that from jump street ..but I'm pretty sure u came up lookin at vyels throw ups on the internet in the 00s you that's what you indentify with o well it is what it is u can't teach these kids nowadays nothin in one ear out the next my slime! Only if niggas knew about the wars and sagas with juels jes duce and all them lsp niggas an odk niggas I guess u just had to be there.

i respect ur passion bredren but at no point did i say one came before the other . all i did was associate the obvious similarities in the tag i pointed out. and at no point did i claim to know jack shit about either of them. i feel where ur comin from. . but save ur criticism for cave and snap.