IN LOVING MEMORY OF KYLE MCLEOD, DFEAT ONER FYF

666legs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK... IT HURTS TO LOOK AT HIM AND KNOW THAT I WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN, TO NEVER HEAR HIS VOICE OR HIS CONTAGIOUS LAUGHTER. I STILL CANT EVEN FULLY GRASP THAT IDEA. WHY DO THE COOLEST PEOPLE HAVE TO DIE? KYLE MCLEOD, A TRUE FRIEND TO EVERYONE WHO KNEW HIM.

yo we hired him off craigs list to do some security shit at my work we ended up blazin out at the back door like shit we aint breakin up no fights its none of our biznass i didnt even know he wrote then i saw him on the 38 and i was catchin a tag and he was like yo thats you lemme see that marker and i knew fool was legit i saw him around the city alot troopin it you could always see him a mile away cool cat and im sorry to hear of his passing i was fortunate enough to run into him before he passed good guy definetly blazin it up with marley now yeeee DFEAT REST IN PIECE

Fuck Bro, I miss you so much. Who am I going to get sacks from now? Who am I going to go to reggae shows with now? Who's going to tell me about the cutty reggae shows I haven't heard about? Now that you are gone who am I going to give graff advice to ( not that you listened to me in the first place). Fuck Bro, you were too good for this stupid shit. You deserved more life. The biggest thing I learned from Kyle is that life is funny. If its not funny, then it's extremely depressing. I hope he's laughing now.

RIP BIG GUY

?action=view&current=dft_itals.jpgdft_itals.jpg?t=1184720842

SO... THE LAST TIME I SAW KYLE WAS AT THE SIERRA NEVADA WORLD MUSIC

FESTIVAL RICHIE SPICE GOT ADDED HELLA LATE TO THE LINE UP...

NONE OF US HAD EVER SEEN HIM BEFORE I AM NOW SOOO GRATEFUL THAT

I CONVINCED THAT FOOL TO RIDE THE GREYHOUND UP TO SEE THAT SHIT...

RICHIE SHOW TAKEN BY MY MOM... WE WERE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STAGE

AND THE TCH KIDS HAVE A SUPER SICK PIC OF H.I.M. (KYLE) AT THE SHOW...

ILL POST IT WHEN I GET IT...

s6000074qu4.jpg

SO KYLE IS A HELLA SMART MUTHAFUCKA... I ALWAYS THOUGHT

I WAS SMART AND WED GET INTO ARGUMENTS AND DISCUSSIONS

AND I WOULD ALWAYS COME AWAY WITH SOME INSIGHT AND

KNOWLEDGE...THIS IS HIS BOOK HE LET ME BORROW... I NEVER

GAVE IT BACK AND I GOT PAINT ALL OVER IT... I SUGGEST YOU

ALL READ IT ITS REAL DOPE AND A GOOD ANALOGY OF

BABYLONIAN TECHNIQUES.

s6000129ir9.jpg

RIP DFEAT.

I didnt even know the kid. didnt ever once meet the kid.

but dude is a san fran native and any one from mah city who passes in such a tragik way has to get some praises from me..

seen dudes tags around.

from what im readin he was koo kat. always lookin out foe his friends.

so how could you not respect that.

Kyle saved my life one time...

Kyle lived in the dorms his first year at SFSU along with a bunch of my friends at the time. One night I was hanging out with this chick that was kind of boring me so I drank a liter of southern comfort in about 40 minutes. Needless to say shit went south real quick and I completely blacked out. according to what I heard the next day, I was making out with some fat wretch and puking all over the place and Kyle snuck me away from the beast to pass out on his floor for the night. I guess sometime late in the night, I was sleeping on my back and started puking. Kyle woke up to the sound of me choking on my barf and rolled me over to my stomach so I didnt pull a JIMMY HENDRIX. He made me clean up that stank ass mess on his carpet, but he saved my life. Thanks Kyle, I owe you one.