HAWAIIANS THREAD

cre8chaos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trade and disko along with DSK be getting choke shit...........fuckin 808 tagga has a lot to say but wat evers its the internet anybody can say anything knowing they got protection sitting behind their comp and dissing ppl

is that why you talk big? because your behind your screen? :huh:

no i was talking about u u dum fuck ive seen u u take other ppls flicks but wipe my fren sends u flicks fucker so dont say shit about posting flicks ass hole u know wat u cause so much trouble on ur comp...........and i wasnt talking big in fact i was stating a fact about u.........ya let the paint talk fag i created a new account jus because and ive seen u on other threads ur the biggest talker on this shit more then half of ur posts are bull shit so dont say anything and wats worse is ur calling ppl out on this thing get a life and go out and do sumthing with it im hardly on this shit cuz its full of crap hardly any flicks but all bs talk by you

CLOSE THREAD CLOSE THREAD CLOSE THREAD CLOSE THREAD CLOSE THREAD CLOSE THREAD CLOSE THREAD CLOSE THREAD CLOSE THREAD CLOSE THREAD CLOSE THREAD CLOSE THREAD CLOSE THREAD CLOSE THREAD CLOSE THREAD CLOSE THREAD CLOSE THREAD CLOSE THREAD CLOSE THREAD CLOSE THREAD CLOSE THREAD CLOSE THREAD