HAWAIIANS THREAD

cre8chaos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hardy har har.

yeah, thats pretty funny that your boy spent 40 bucks on roller paint then whined to my friend about it. pretty fuckin funny. everyone laughs every time we hear that story. what a TOY! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

808 tagga, keep posting, we all love what you have to contribute.

naaaaaaat.

ps. does anyone have a number for tugroovs? i special ordered some cans but im going to be out of town when they come in...

pm me?

thanks aunties.

you kiddies should really start puttin in work.

and you all need jesus.

And sly buggah you have absolutely no ups anywhere except for krazy's wall. All these little kiddies talkin shit on here probably have more ups than you. Reevaluate "yourself" before stating anything. It just seems like your weighing your own crew down and riding off your crews fame for the ones who do get up. But I guess your not the only one right? Your definitely living up to your name thats for sure... Loser...

omg, just shut up already.

you kids arent up, period.

you guys are new to writing and havent paid any dues whatsoever.

just be humble and concetrate on learning to better yourself instead of acting tuff, and looking for beef.

shit is overrated.

imma roll with wat he says its true

trade and disko along with DSK be getting choke shit...........fuckin 808 tagga has a lot to say but wat evers its the internet anybody can say anything knowing they got protection sitting behind their comp and dissing ppl

you mean 808 tagga got alot of shit to say ...... frik id bet that trade and disko could paint better than him:lol: