Modesto 209

micahhawaii

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
That guy talking shit on pron's slaps is a fucking idiot. That shit is literally everywhere, and how is that biting ziek? Apparently if you make a slap then you are biting. Looks like your the one riding lord ziek's nuts. lol!
...:lol: LOOK EITHER UR PRON OR ONE OF HIS GROUPIEZ...:lol: those slapS have been in the game for a long time BUT why slap the way ziek does no 1 has ever done that shit here till him hella long all the way down on poles FREEWAYS NO SACK HANGER HERE...get out of modesto cuz..:lol: went to go see my chargers yesterday in oakland and ziek zike tflzk slaps all the way there THAT BS MAKE US REAL MODESTO HEADS JUST LOOK BAD:D OH YA ^^^^CUTTY U SHOULD KNO BETTER THAT 2 JUMP ON THE SACK^^^^

hey so im lookin to order in bulk but im shoppin around first to get lowest price possible and recently have been usin 94 and liking it alot but ironlak is a few bucks cheaper per can, i used a can of ironlak a while ago and dont really remember how it compares.... anyone wanna chime in their opinion? (i know how much y'all like to do that)

:lol: :lol: wow!!this is what makes us 209 writers look like biters and a bunch of bitchs to out of towners!!really cuz are u really telln the world that your riden LORD ZIEK'S NUTS!!!i i see that dudes slaps every were!! so sorry cuz wen i see your biten ass slaps we all think of "ziek"......:D :D YO ZIEK WERE ALL NOT LIKE THIS DUDE BRO!!!SORRY THAT WE HAVE BITCH ASS NIGA'S IN OUR TOWN!!!

LOL. NOT ONLY 'LORDZ' USES THOSE.........

EVERY TOWN IVE BEEN IN HAS ATLEAST A COUPLE OF WRIGHTERS

USING THESE KIND OF SLAPS..;) :D :lol:

...:lol: LOOK EITHER UR PRON OR ONE OF HIS GROUPIEZ...:lol: those slapS have been in the game for a long time BUT why slap the way ziek does no 1 has ever done that shit here till him hella long all the way down on poles FREEWAYS NO SACK HANGER HERE...get out of modesto cuz..:lol: went to go see my chargers yesterday in oakland and ziek zike tflzk slaps all the way there THAT BS MAKE US REAL MODESTO HEADS JUST LOOK BAD:D OH YA ^^^^CUTTY U SHOULD KNO BETTER THAT 2 JUMP ON THE SACK^^^^

haha im definitely not pron and a groupie because im pointing out how stupid you sound?lol. I guess bro. Ive seen vcr and tbc up with those too, does that make them biters too? Naw so kickback and stop hating on people shit.