Modesto 209

micahhawaii

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
definition of false adevertisment = foo that bitchh up on site by the name of ....,foos that think there something but in realityy ?? nothing never BEEN knnow literallly never will bee . .got beef ? want some beef ???? thenn letss seeee some FUCKIN PAINTING if you guys even know wtf that meanns ?:lol:

whos them foos bitchin up thinkin their the shit??

BE SPECIFIC.

Ceres Toys will never be able to handle nbk's tube steak special!!!

NeverBeingKnown!!!!

only on the internet tho!!!!!

and wat homie come get some

you know were not to go.

what?! the big city of keys?!lol behind vesl's house lol oooo relax lil bitch,..... and be sure u drive around a lil more then jus keys befor u call sum one toy or say u get up more then them,becuz the streets tell the true story....how mny hevens has your crew hit?

fuk apd fuk nbk,this is my last post!fuk this thread another one went to shit bcs of these toys myka start another one or kick then off!....u guys suk i fuk one of your guy's girl friends suk my ball lick my ass peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEA NO SHAME CUMON

U ACT LIKE I DONT NO WHO U ARE

U FUKIN LITTLE PUNKKK

GET UP GET ACTIVE

FUK EVEYONE IN MODESTO

EVEN MY OWN HOMIES

ROKS ASIF GET AT ME>>:D :rolleyes: :cool: :eek: :scrambled: :huh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :l

R.I.P DEXR PRONE BEATR AND WHOEVER ELSE WANTS TO BATTLE.