415/707 NORTH BAY CALI

Guilty Simpson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this shit is a fukin joke. What happen 2 all the real northbay cats skert ,kraft, kers,wesk,bias,cels,stdr,semen,tern and the list goes on. Bottom line is this type of shit hurts my fukin eyes. And if this affends u fuck u

That quote was meant 4 another pic but u all get the picture

Originally Posted by bluestripes (View Original Post)

this shit is a fukin joke. What happen 2 all the real northbay cats skert ,kraft, kers,wesk,bias,cels,stdr,semen,tern and the list goes on. Bottom line is this type of shit hurts my fukin eyes. And if this affends u fuck u

ya what happened to these guys???? i don't see many of them painting anymore... how bout you check back maybe a page or two and see some cels, wesk, quake, and other flicks of the "real northbay cats"... and if you want more then check out aerob.net.... this is a thread for flicks of graffiti from the north bay... talk is cheap your words don't offend me... look through the 250 pages of this thread and i am sure you will find all your favorite OG's. and how bout you post some flicks and contribute something besides hate....

pistachiogelatooner

Archived