415/707 NORTH BAY CALI

Guilty Simpson

oh werd...

be right there

some tweaker ass fool was trying to sell a bottle at a gas station at like 3 in the morning kept buggin then

asked for a cigg luke was in a car by his self reached for a cig dude took the camra off his lap pulled the bottle out then took off running

pussy shit if ya ask me

haha

fo sho

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how about some 415 707 flicks.... ehhh ehhh... someone might need to get reported if they don't stop this self promo bullshit from another area.... please post in the correct threads so we don't have to bother the mods about your wrong.... not talking shit, just speaking the truth...

time to talk shit... cakes shit is kinda like the day olds from the coffee shop down the street, ya know... its kinda stale, but might taste good if you haven't eaten anything all day, but you would rather have a real meal, cause by the 4th or 5th stale croissant your just not having it, i need some protein, or some fresh fruit and veggies. maybe some spicy bbq, or even some chinese, but in the evening it really isn't time for breakfast. But if your homeless or poor as fuck i can see how you would be allover those day olds. shits just kinda old for me and my homies that are high rollers. we send back our fillet mignon if its not cooked to perfection, even on friday nights when you needed reservations for weeks in advance and the waiter is dripping sweat on the menus. Shit not saying i cant be cheap and go for a day old bagel or crossant every once in a while. makes me feel the perks of life, basicaly how i look at it, we all have to eat, we all have to shit, but it really is the nutrition and how much processed foods you want to eat... what the fuck am i talking about....

Bump GRAFFITI

chocolatecroissantoner....

Archived