415/707 NORTH BAY CALI

Guilty Simpson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that elboe freight is rockin', funny cause the style is similar to elbo's, but slightly more fresh, like green bananas to brownish ones, the brownish ones are still good, especially with some honey and peanut butter, i actually prefer them sometimes, until they get mushy, but the green ones are the freshest, although they aren't that good to eat sometimes. shit... bad analogy. maybe more like some fruit that doesn't have to ripen to be good, and goes bad quickly if you don't eat it....... Kumquats, or watermelon, or maybe even avocado.... WHAT THE FUCK AM I TALKING ABOUT... bump elbo/e

this guy cant spell happy

or luke, apparently, it looks to me like it says lukc. no middle cross for the e.... fucking pumpkin bullshit confuses the shit out of me. you can't eat pumpkins, that's cattywompis. eggplantmotherfuckingparmesanoner.... what the fuck.... schizophrenicninjababoonskioner...

bump saucy for keeping it real, or really keeping it.... up...

naw elbo .....he just took cake 87's style and painted it a lil prettier!!!

dudes a gay jock on steriods!!

IMG_0497-1.jpg

where's your streetsides????hahaha you niggas should thank me if it wasnt for you me you wouldnt even be out trying to paint!!!

oh werd...

be right there

some tweaker ass fool was trying to sell a bottle at a gas station at like 3 in the morning kept buggin then

asked for a cigg luke was in a car by his self reached for a cig dude took the camra off his lap pulled the bottle out then took off running

pussy shit if ya ask me

Archived