415/707 NORTH BAY CALI

Guilty Simpson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope. It was a layup when the NorthWesternPacificRailRoad was still operational before El Nino came through and tore up the tracks causing them to go bankrupt. There used to be the random tags and outlines popping up around 1994 ish on the walls that sat behind the trains when they were laid up. After it was decided the spot was already burnt Airoh and Pivot did those pieces. If I am not mistaken shortly after this was done Airoh came back with Bias (BS) and did the first piece on the actual Al Stack building. It said "UltraBipeds" for the crew UB. For the record, I believe this was the piece that got Airoh to change his name to Byped (if any of you remember that name). Im only giving up this info because the yard has been empty for years and Byped called it quits long ago. Too bad, dude was one of the best Petaluma ever saw.

ultrabipeds.jpg

-dagmaronasis

oh ya and thanks for the history lesson dgmr. nice flick, its all orange at the bottom cause its that shit they use to call film... before the digital age... post more old flicks if anyone has them...stanley, get at me...

Archived