real 305 miami graff shit

kuest1one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

as late night sci-fi reruns coloured the room the _ _ _ _ _ _ also picked and chose amongst the psychotic debris of previous rock eras instrumental rock surf psychedelia and sixties punk.And they added the junkiest element of allthemselves.In the spring of 1976 the _ _ _ _ _ _ began to fester in a nyc apartment.now you guys think your talking shit cuz i dont care now shut your mouth and thrash something!@#$%^&*()_+QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM<>???????????//////

as late night sci-fi reruns coloured the room the _ _ _ _ _ _ also picked and chose amongst the psychotic debris of previous rock eras instrumental rock surf psychedelia and sixties punk.And they added the junkiest element of allthemselves.In the spring of 1976 the _ _ _ _ _ _ began to fester in a nyc apartment.now you guys think your talking shit cuz i dont care now shut your mouth and thrash something!@#$%^&*()_+QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM<>???????????//////

that's what I was gonna say

Archived