505 AREA

WAR-BUBBLE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i never came in asking for beef.

but you fuckers just had to put me down..

like you guys were never toys. ill admit my shit isnt the cleanest. but i try.

and its a new name. i was arrested a while back and on the news and shit.

so bosr is a new concept.

its sad how writers put down the next generation of the city. and wonder why graff is almost dead in Abq.

i would have been glad to give props to all this shit. but i got hated on when all i did was post flicks.

its sad how writers put down the next generation of the city. and wonder why graff is almost dead in Abq.

i would have been glad to give props to all this shit. but i got hated on when all i did was post flicks.

you came in here with an attitude like youve already paid your dues when you OBVIOUSLY havent. and posting flicks of your own shit when it is still underdeveloped is just not smart and is asking to get hated on. we all know graff writers are some of the most arrogant fucks out there because unlike many things in this world we had to put in work(alot of work) to be what we are and achieve what weve achieved. Im not trying to say Ive done all that much but just that I think it is important to stay humble when you are entering the scene. be confident in your ability to learn and progress but stay humble on the outside and youll be dope in no-time. enough pep talk......

You wonder why graff in Alb is dead? When you and your chump crews existance kills it for heads that put in real work...I still think that your a bitchmade toy looking for fame...Still no ones ever heard of your punk ass. Your not achieving shit by playing little faggot games on the internet. The writers you try to fuck with and try to gain fame from in this city dont have time for bitch toys like you and your crew. So stay the fuck out of the way . See you in the yards? We dont fuck with yards little faggot. Real fools nuts hang: Real fools are in the streets.

You wonder why graff in Alb is dead? When you and your chump crews existance kills it for heads that put in real work...I still think that your a bitchmade toy looking for fame...Still no ones ever heard of your punk ass. Your not achieving shit by playing little faggot games on the internet. The writers you try to fuck with and try to gain fame from in this city dont have time for bitch toys like you and your crew. So stay the fuck out of the way . See you in the yards? We dont fuck with yards little faggot. Real fools nuts hang: Real fools are in the streets.

Shut your fucking mouth shit head.

dont say shit unless you wanna let me know who you are so i know who to fuck up.

atleast send me a pm telling me

this is comedy fuck you younger kids need to calm down and stop acting pretty or your not gonna be able to show your face at the yards with out getting it smashed!!! what is up with toys these days ..no respect people never acted like that when i was a toy cause they got fucked up then again the internet wasnt invented back then to hide behind a screen...good way to put it down for the 505

Archived