DTC KYT!!!!!!!!!!

Guest seattledied

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

yep u know where all that cut scribe shit came from......... erryone knows, cylem and then later erupto get love too.....................

and yosh only fool up on takin care of the girls bathrooms back in the day.

later on bmb started gettin some shit, it was agknowledged. for the record.

its that graff shit over everyone else's heads, nevermind. fools that know, know.

yeah saers an animal with that scriber....every trip every gas stop every meal..... no exception.....every phone booth......

u forgot gaybar. i deliver beer dont get it twisted dudes got all the gaybars held down.props

yep u know where all that cut scribe shit came from......... erryone knows, cylem and then later erupto get love too.....................

and yosh only fool up on takin care of the girls bathrooms back in the day.

later on bmb started gettin some shit, it was agknowledged. for the record.

its that graff shit over everyone else's heads, nevermind. fools that know, know.

buks get no love?

buks get no love?

ya later on in sj he had a lot of phones and shit.... like 01 02 or something, i'd say of that generation of new dudes though, that kews, enser, sb oh, and alpha kinda were the first "new" guys to really do a lot of little scribes though... and focus on that shit specifically, like before buks, i seen buks up a lot though later on for sure.. but i mean they totally got it from tore, etc. priest was real up with the tiny phone scribes in the middle generation mid 90's between tagbang and newschool sj. he was the main one you'd see on a lot of phones. but anyway, didnt even mean for sj, i just meant the little scribe shit in general, coast to coast. erupto had a lot, focused on em specifically. cylem i think is who a lot of people like him and others were copying though during that era though. he had some vta ups west side lines for a little while on the old busses right before they changes. but santa cruz wize he was totally doin the little scribes a lot. we even had a certain scribe called a "cylem model" from mcquarters, which i guess maybe he originated, it didnt work on glass though, just metal shit.

image and broke had a lot of the black strip scribes on the old vta' (ta's i suppose), then heloe, then priest - i'd say. tor's comeback in 98 or 99 he got up on em,mostly on the old ones though, fresher had shit - then they switched to all the new busses.... priest was the first to take over the new vta's, the black strip was the only thing that ran, and you could do tags on the back of the sideways seets on the wood that would run and show up in the reflection at night if you did it backwards, after priest, then veks pesk, doin eachothers names both switchin seats, then oriental hookers and sick boy started doin that too, hittin eachother up, and got hella, then zephyr, kews zepher, alpha cb, etc...... there was some random crew that did the most big t2b window scribes i ever saw, and it was on the new ones, they'd peel off the window anti-scribe stickers sometimes, but they'd go top to bottom, wasnt uac, it was some other shit i forget, just saw it for a hot second but they had crazy big shit... t2b windows. help me out someone? jsb maybe, i think?

as far as the whole greyhound station/coast to coast and rest stop shit though, scribe lurkin, yeah, kyt dtc, then erupto, in the bay yosh was the first dude up on hittin the girls bathrooms. theres some other cut shit i dont even wanna blow up since it runs still mostly so wont even say it or who's and whats.

but ya, a lot of the cut "san jose style writing" comes from tor, who learned how to write from orfn, who might get to be regarded as the original "cutty" focused writer in the bay as far as i know, who knows who he was influenced by. he was hittin up under busstops and little ground shit real early on though.

seen temptone la tags on an old vta once.

yah.

drunk.

Archived