Puerto Rico!!

SIKER!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 18.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha chorroe bocones,la foto lleva rodando el internet hace mucho,no creo que sea secreto,,no lo dije en forma de bochinche,lo dije pa que la gente viera algo de nov en pr...ademas,porque carajos no ponen fotos ?,esperan a que alguien "hable mierda" pa commentar y postiar

1st... I don't need to post any of my pieces to prove anything, the only reason I talked in the forum is cuz my name was mentioned, if the pic is already running on the net' ...no need to broadcast it again ,,,,,, 2nd "no dissing nov" but no regrets either"""" it was dark when I did it"""",I realize it the next morning ,besides... the spot's been ours for yeeears anyways.

peace to all...Brigada se les quiere,si dije bochincheeee fue bacilando ,my bad and I apologize, we all know each other bro'

peace WES

1st... I don't need to post any of my pieces to prove anything, the only reason I talked in the forum is cuz my name was mentioned, if the pic is already running on the net' ...no need to broadcast it again ,,,,,, 2nd "no dissing nov" but no regrets either"""" it was dark when I did it"""",I realize it the next morning ,besides... the spot's been ours for yeeears anyways.

peace to all...Brigada se les quiere,si dije bochincheeee fue bacilando ,my bad and I apologize, we all know each other bro'

peace WES

funny nov y psychosis de francia estuvierron en pr hace poco y el me comento sobre eso y me dijo que no le importaba tres carajo de eso . nov vive en pr 4 meses del a-o y sobre las fotos robadas pues mano at least some one is showing the world what we got ! do your thing bare . and thanks for hookin me up ill post more from the blen tuna nov psychosis bombs

l_8c4b589913d577a5378c3c4bd90f1d96.jpg

Archived