Puerto Rico!!

SIKER!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 18.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When i said "young kids fucking with grown ass man,catching some bullshit cheap fame..when the fuck is this game going to end..lol" This is referring to the young minding writers throughout many of years when they start and get a little better in the game and such ..like i said it's a cycle.I still remember till this day the stories cope would talk about on the block about young writers talking that talk...everyone goes though this shit..your going to go though it also when your older and doing your thing..their will be someone that will always try you.

...everyone goes through the same shit....diems i aint in it for the forum or myspace shit...the ones who know me know what im about...los que saben saben!....me voi pa urbania chekt

If they paint murals now, that doesnt make them lesser people, or lesser graffiti writters.

everybody has their own steps, if some people bomb now, i now they would not be 40 year olds bombing for the heck of it and if some 40 year olds are still doing some illegal work, well good for them, i respect that but some of those niggaz bombed back in the days, and everybody's here, spitting shit saying things that doesnt make fucking sense its just completelly ignorant.

Know your story know your roots.

If they paint murals now, that doesnt make them lesser people, or lesser graffiti writters.

everybody has their own steps, if some people bomb now, i now they would not be 40 year olds bombing for the heck of it and if some 40 year olds are still doing some illegal work, well good for them, i respect that but some of those niggaz bombed back in the days, and everybody's here, spitting shit saying things that doesnt make fucking sense its just completelly ignorant.

Know your story know your roots.

Sort of correct everyone has their own version just like what came first the chicken or the egg.

Now my Opinion is that if you only do legal walls and have no street credibility you should get no respect. I seen cats doing legal walls here thinking their kings and I've never heard of them or seen them up for that matter..maybe because I'm a new jack that started in 1984..props to Spec TMK who brought me to the layups in 1986(RR trains, N line,GG) the only Spec I've ever seen up..Props to Ripman for being the first to show me love in PR and the whole CAMO crew who were there also. You can do millions of legal walls in deserted and desolated places I don't give a fuck..tu eres nadien..Im sure Cornbread aint bomb Philly in deserted places and im sure Taki 183 didn't do that either in NYC. Nor did Kilroy was here in the military..my 2 cent$..

SALUDOS AL COMBO DE BOMBERS KE LE METEN SIN PIEDAD A LOS MEJORES SPOT DL PAIS. ENSENANDO A ESTOS DIS KE BOMBERS D CARTON COMO DJARCE VER SIN TENER KE PASARLE X ENCIMA A NADIE. A LOS KE KIERAN GUERRA LA TENDRAN. BTA, IBE, TCKTS, TKM, ADS Y DTE LOS MEJORES D POR VIDA. INTENTENLO KE SEGUIRAN SANGRANDO JA JA JA

SALUDOS AL COMBO DE BOMBERS KE LE METEN SIN PIEDAD A LOS MEJORES SPOT DL PAIS. ENSENANDO A ESTOS DIS KE BOMBERS D CARTON COMO DJARCE VER SIN TENER KE PASARLE X ENCIMA A NADIE. A LOS KE KIERAN GUERRA LA TENDRAN. BTA, IBE, TCKTS, TKM, ADS Y DTE LOS MEJORES D POR VIDA. INTENTENLO KE SEGUIRAN SANGRANDO JA JA JA

l T20 BN AKTIVAU!!..C V

Pa mi sin bombing el Graffitti es una mierda

Y, si hay veces ke uno se tiene ke dar su tiempito pa hacer

mas elaborao

PERO si no encojonas a los opresores u r doing shit!

A mi no me gusta ser un robot... y mucho menos ke a la gente

le guste lo ke hago. Si lo hago es pa encojonar:D

cuando una sola persona tiene problemas con to el mundo por x y razon entoces quien esta mal chekea preguntate eso ????? na seguimos no paramos activaooo representando area metro norte sur este y oeste donde tu no los quiera ver estamo saludos a esa gente humilde que que saben los que nosotro damos y nosotro sabes que ellos dan peacey que coste que nosotro no qusimos empesar que que sea hombre y tache con su tag tanto que roka de bomber pero si no paran no paraos for life entoce no hay mas graff en la isla por que no vamos a parar mideal tu yo a ver si es de confiar te la dejo peac out junio:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :lol: r

cuando una sola persona tiene problemas con to el mundo por x y razon entoces quien esta mal chekea preguntate eso ????? na seguimos no paramos activaooo representando area metro norte sur este y oeste donde tu no los quiera ver estamo saludos a esa gente humilde que que saben los que nosotro damos y nosotro sabes que ellos dan peacey que coste que nosotro no qusimos empesar que que sea hombre y tache con su tag tanto que roka de bomber pero si no paran no paraos for life entoce no hay mas graff en la isla por que no vamos a parar mideal tu yo a ver si es de confiar te la dejo peac out junio:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :lol: r

bunnywpancake.jpg

Archived