Puerto Rico!!

SIKER!!

saludos ! a BNA, CAMO, DWA, NBM, TKM, AND THE REST OF THE WRITERS I RESPECT ! PEACE OUT TO ALL MALA MIA POR LA GUILLAERA ES QUE HAY QUE PONER LAS COSAS COMO SON

jajajaj l gol2 iieeenn aktivau!!!me guzta eza aktitu!

TRUE KRIME MAZTER..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 18.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what is good with all these new writers acting like there the shit, when they can't even wipe their assholes....just because your getting up, doesn't mean you paid all your dues...they are only a few, i know who has shown their dues....and you know who you are....

I have known of blen since 1988 or 89 or so..he would come out to the block with his blackbook with kgb, kd with other crews and writers ready to hit the streets.Blen comes way back and it's good that his time has come to be recognized for it....Blen is a good friend of mine..we chilled, painted, and learned together throughout the years..keep in mind little ones that the graffiti lifestyle is like a cycle...every ten years or so writers reach they time to shine for all they dues and skill that they have been doing throughout their years of painting...for example (bez)..Bez has been painting since to 90's,and has finally becoming recognized for it....so stop hating or whatever y'all doing...just do you....peace to the old crew blen,bez,flava,ske, rek,ekc,bex and to all

I have known of blen since 1988 or 89 or so..he would come out to the block with his blackbook with kgb, kd with other crews and writers ready to hit the streets.Blen comes way back and it's good that his time has come to be recognized for it....Blen is a good friend of mine..we chilled, painted, and learned together throughout the years..keep in mind little ones that the graffiti lifestyle is like a cycle...every ten years or so writers reach they time to shine for all they dues and skill that they have been doing throughout their years of painting...for example (bez)..Bez has been painting since to 90's,and has finally becoming recognized for it....so stop hating or whatever y'all doing...just do you....peace to the old crew blen,bez,flava,ske, rek,ekc,bex and to all

thank you spec for real se la quieren apuntar conmigo and dont know ive been there done that im all about my kids and bank right now . but for a battle im so down !!!

BNA BATTLE NIGGAS ANYTIME!!!

All the reall graff heads in Puerto Rico got to get on a OPERATION CLEAN SWEAP mentality and buff,paint and go over all this wack shit that is coming out Im sad to say that sometimes is embarassing to see was has become of the scene,dont get it twisted theres shit out there that still blows my mind like the FX,OS,ADM and a few others,but for the most part its gone to shit,dont know I guess my standard is a little bit higher since I grew up looking a los pioneros de la isla doing it up shouts to ROM,SKE,REK,BEX,EKC4,BLEN,PRISCO,ALISM,FLAE,RIC,BIK,REEL,SPEC,BEZ,SEN2..for showing us the way,anyways my words dont count for shit here so its whatever,but respect is due and Ima give it to who trully deserves it,peace!!

i don't live in p.r no more...plus the time of us being out there wasn't a graff scene at all.

So it gave us better opportunities to develop our styles.Their wasn't a really good reason to bomb, at that time..when your the only one bombing and seeing your own stuff...lol.As for me i don't have any pictures of those days of bombing...if your talking about now i am hitting to streets...just because the city i have lived for ten years is wack,now its a time to come out and rep with my peoples..just because there are few new writers coming out so now its a rush to go out.Although i'm going though the same shit as blen with people talking shit.My life isn't the best as of some people..i have been taking care of myself since i was 10 with no family till this day...if you don't know me stop talking your shit...and worry about yourself and your goal as becoming a graffiti writer.

yeah i get your point specta...respeto al que respeto merece pero no vengas aki a echarle lena al fuego si no tienes na que ver y no hables de que si los writers de hoy en dia blah blah...porque yo conozco gente que tienenn unos estilos que se lo pasan por la piedra a cualkier old school writer....como tambien ahi pal de old schoolers que le pasan la piedra a mucho toy que ahi aki....

yo...don't think im disrespecting anyone..because i'm not, nor i don't know what the hell is going on over there..to be judging anyone..P.R. has improve the graffiti game a lot..and it's good to see diverse shit (trains, billboards,etc..)

When i said "young kids fucking with grown ass man,catching some bullshit cheap fame..when the fuck is this game going to end..lol" This is referring to the young minding writers throughout many of years when they start and get a little better in the game and such ..like i said it's a cycle.I still remember till this day the stories cope would talk about on the block about young writers talking that talk...everyone goes though this shit..your going to go though it also when your older and doing your thing..their will be someone that will always try you.

y las fotos tuyas en la calle??ahhh es verdad no tienes un carajo!.. si no pintas no hables mierda..

kid you have no idea what you are saying..

ese es el problema en la isla todos quieren ser famosos ense~ando lo que hacen por internet papito,, ustedes pintan por la fama boba ,yo la llamo MYSPACE WRITTERS

eso de self promo no va con nosotros ya,prefiero poner la gente que inparan a uno mejor, no quiere decir que por que no vean fotos de uno' uno no esta haciendo lo suyo,,,SPEC lleva aaaa~~os pintando con verdaderos crews y artistas...nosotros nos concentramos en pintar y ya, no estamos pensando en hacer una bomba y ponerla en 12oz para promo...if that's the game you are playing buddy you are wrong

no es tirando oite, es en son de pazlol pero piensen en eso un poquito no es que lo cojas a mal ok

Archived