Walking around New York...

Guest Belab

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by REGULATOR

and i also find it funny that stupid morons like mook say stupid shit at the expense of others to look cool and smart

At the expense of others? It's not like I killed the kids mother man. You're all a bunch of sensative bitches aren't you. Besides, if EVERYONE knows this already, then how am I blowing up anyones spot? Plus, I didn't even say what the kid wrote for christ sake.

:rolleyes:

Guest Belab
From looking at these flicks you would assume (for example) that Skrew Msk was killing manhattan..

Umm do you know what he used to write????? I'm sure you do... if you live in NY and all...

And yes I was a tourist. I stayed in a 5 star hotel and lived lavashly. I went there as a tourist and just took pics of whatever came my way. I admit that if your going to New York to take pics then do that. Go around to the spots and take pics of shit. I've done this before, but this trip was just for fun and relaxing... so most of the pics are from streets that any normal tourist would be walking around... ya know?

Guest StompOnKomp

Mook what up Black, Yo who cares about his question, just because vandal squad reads all of these posts. Why should anybody care. All he did was trivialize a question, that all you pricks that act like you know graf in an out would ask each other in that bs aol chat.

Guest MAS 1 DAC

:(

SOME OVERALL SHITTY FLICKS AND NOT A GREAT REPRESENTATION OF NYC..

SMOKE SOME TREE, WALK THE STREETS AND TAKE THAT SHIT IN ..

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAMBURGERS!!!

P.S.

I WISH I KNEW HOW TO POST FLICKS FROM MY CAMERA

Archived