the latest trend?

abSentINtaKe

:o :hatred:

Who here remembers when this was all about pics?

I pop in and out of this post and it seems there more interested in

Fighten then Write'n

nonsence i mean it seems like a war but where are all the BOMBS! ? I give my props for those who get there ups and who have been in the game and are still reckin shit and the rest .....the city is ugly enough? so keep it crisp

RESPECT

BUndle UP Out There Is gunNa be A cold Couple of months

Im a sail that ocean till i find that peace,keep searchin till I find what im tryin to reach

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh damn

i thougt this was goin to be a "how to" walk an talk like 50 thread,fifty is the most gangsta popstar,he aint scurd he'll throw down with any one britney,christina,an all of those back street boys,he dont give a fuck,thats why there the backstreet boys anyway, 50 run there block an he stole there spot light, so there career an there asses are on the backstreets goin no where,50 straight from the ghetto hes been shot nine times an there was only six rounds in the clip so he had to reload for the last three shots, he might not be the smartest thug but it takes a thug not to read the gun instructions,fiffty is in this month,fiffty is gangsta ,fiffty i god ...

Archived