Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the gay men= pen and shine

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by MRBURNS, Jul 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MRBURNS

MRBURNS Guest

so from what i hear. pen is an old black guy from ct, who decided he was going to move to ny to become a graffiti writer..shine is supposedly a cracker from the middle of america somewhere. and these 2 losers met on the internet somewhere and decided to meet in ny and live together. do u think they met in a "WHITE MALE FOR BLACK MALE " chatroom??? sorry guys, two thumbs down on the interracial gay sex bombing couple..maybe u guys should have moved to frisco.

2. THEMEDIC

THEMEDIC Guest

3. SleepAnDream

SleepAnDream Elite Member

sounds like someones jealous....i like your racial undertones as well...faggot....so full of hate and angst....

4. *ShOrT-FeWs*

*ShOrT-FeWs* Guest

I dont know if there gay or not but hose two kids CRUSH hard as fuck and not only that but they go big and there letters are ill... And if they are a couple like you say then i think thats like one of the best bombing couples in ny right now ;)

5. MRBURNS

MRBURNS Guest

sleepless in seattle meets videograff

it's a whole new meaning to jungle fever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.