1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my homies first peice bomb

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by bike messenger, Jan 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bike messenger

bike messenger New Jack

my homies first peice bomb

Discussion started by bike messenger - Jan 5, 2006

[​IMG]

he other thread got closed, but all you kniggas need to see my homies styles, i cant like let the world not see this fresh styles yo.
    shit is golden.
    you should add some more of your hot styles to this thread so they dont close, i need to see more man, cause like this peice is hot, i mean HOT! i hope your not like a one hit wonder or something, post something else, so i know your not just fronting and showing your hottest peicebomb. cause like this is fire, i know i said it already but this shit is fucking hot ghetto fire style son.
    i need to see more kidd, break out some sketchy bombs from yuor book, or some stickie bombs lemme see your book graffs yo.

bike messenger - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. bike messenger

bike messenger New Jack

bike messenger - Replied Jan 5, 2006

yeah son hot fire coming out the garden state kiiddd
    this knigga be bringing peace and saving the whales with his styles son.

3. bike messenger

bike messenger New Jack

you kniggas best be studying this shit like a math book sun, cause if you aint turing out hot ghetto fire peicebombs like this then you kniggas is faggots.

4. bike messenger

bike messenger New Jack

yo i was over at 149th st. station the other day,. chillen with my knigga case 2 and he was all talking about this knigga from nj writing izf, and he was all saying how like, izf shit is hottest and mad kniggas be biting him and shit, and i was clowning him telling he he didnt know what was up..but no that i saw this thread i know the deal and understand the hot fire he was talking about sun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.