my homies first peice bomb

bike messenger

untitled1.jpg

he other thread got closed, but all you kniggas need to see my homies styles, i cant like let the world not see this fresh styles yo.

shit is golden.

you should add some more of your hot styles to this thread so they dont close, i need to see more man, cause like this peice is hot, i mean HOT! i hope your not like a one hit wonder or something, post something else, so i know your not just fronting and showing your hottest peicebomb. cause like this is fire, i know i said it already but this shit is fucking hot ghetto fire style son.

i need to see more kidd, break out some sketchy bombs from yuor book, or some stickie bombs lemme see your book graffs yo.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo i was over at 149th st. station the other day,. chillen with my knigga case 2 and he was all talking about this knigga from nj writing izf, and he was all saying how like, izf shit is hottest and mad kniggas be biting him and shit, and i was clowning him telling he he didnt know what was up..but no that i saw this thread i know the deal and understand the hot fire he was talking about sun.