Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

HYDRO NACEO....

thats absolutely beautiful...

i caught a nace piece the other night on an old southern extendo..

caught flicks of it, along with some other stuff, then got chased out.

it was well worth the run, as much as i hate running, especially when we are talking about the distance that i had to run.

but like i said, it was worth it.

Guest L.RonHubbard

smashing good show, chap! keep up the fancy work!

nice, but would have been better if the colors were lighter, more in your face.white perhaps..still, props to nace.who is that on top of the roof?

awesome!

it looks even better if you go up and see it up close there's nace and chip tags all over the building it's great...plus you can see the nice pieces by chip nace and nesm across the way...hey koala hit my e-mail...

Guest fr8lover

when you see that in person you know whats up...even getting over on gansters on tv.

Where is that place located? does it have hydroelectric power? Where does the hydro name come from? I am REALLY into old abandoned factories and mills. I want to buy a run down factory instead of a house and fix up like 1/2 or 1/3 as my house and have the rest for making metal sculptures and woodworking, and of course graff. I don't think i'll ever buy a house unless there's no way i can find a mill/ factory. Does anyone else like tht idea? Are there any websites you know of that have stories of fixing up a place like that as a house? If so lemme know

Guest NATO

hot shit, can you really see this on the soprano's?

People should have extra respect for that since it ran on the NJ Turnpike for so long -- a highway that's become notorious for being buffed quickly.

Is that still there?

Guest fr8lover

yeah its still there, a little faded...but i have a feeling itll be there until that building goes down...

Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY
Originally posted by Nutonce

nice, but would have been better if the colors were lighter, more in your face.white perhaps..still, props to nace.who is that on top of the roof?

ITS NACE ON TOP OF THE BUILDING...

Guest Merdle
Originally posted by canfucker

Where is that place located? does it have hydroelectric power? Where does the hydro name come from? I am REALLY into old abandoned factories and mills. I want to buy a run down factory instead of a house and fix up like 1/2 or 1/3 as my house and have the rest for making metal sculptures and woodworking, and of course graff. I don't think i'll ever buy a house unless there's no way i can find a mill/ factory. Does anyone else like tht idea? Are there any websites you know of that have stories of fixing up a place like that as a house? If so lemme know

That is a cool idea. I know the living legends make lotsa their music in the "outhouse" and from my understandind its similar to what you described.

its in the intro to EVERY episode...if you own the box sets on DVD you can pause it and its a bit clearer...RIP

Guest YinzerXpress

that picture is fucking dope, bump......

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this