Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GrImeY

If you dont post you cant write!

I never knew that the more posts you had on this website meant the better the writer you were. Internet fame is the name of the game now. I better post a million replys so people will jock me.

Im way better than both of you two toys. :king:;)

I think most people realize that the more posts you have dont mean shit. If anything I need to get out more.

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by Pistol

Im way better than both of you two toys. :king:;)

I think most people realize that the more posts you have dont mean shit. If anything I need to get out more.

i think everyone on this board pretty much needs to get out and up more.i know i sure as hell do.

"I never knew that the more posts you had on this website meant the better the writer you were. Internet fame is the name of the game now. I better post a million replys so people will jock me."

this isnt a law its a stupid assumption on people part, and if they paid attention they would see that most of the serious writers barely break of 1000...for you to bring attention to it is just as retarded....no offense...but the whole internet thing has got its ugly side....posts dont represent anything and if youre not aware of that, i dont know what to tell you...if post counts were representative of skills i would unfortunately be a 3...okay maybe 4....

r

yeah thats not true , but ppl take you more seriously if you have a good number of posts , ........i need to get out more

stupid subjects

I only post when I have something constructive to say...not suck to say some shit like "WHO YOUR FAVOURITE WRITER" or "EURO TRAIN SUCKS DOOOOOODE"....

Fucking hilarious that the amount of posts is not hidden as it just shows how much time some people spend on the net doing nothing.................

Originally posted by GrImeY

I never knew that the more posts you had on this website meant the better the writer you were. Internet fame is the name of the game now. I better post a million replys so people will jock me.

THE MORE POSTS YOU HAVE JUST MEENS THAT YOU ARE WASTING TO MUCH TIME LOOKING AT GRAF AND NOT SPENDING ENOUGH TIME DOING IT. QUIT SLEEPING!:scramble:

Originally posted by modesto

I registered at the same time 'blood as ink' and 'grimey', but I suck cause i'm still a rookie:D

yeah? well just check out my lousy Posts-to-Time-Registered Ratio. I suck...........damn

you are awarded the gayest thread ever made on 12oz...

to tha vault you go!

:eek: GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAY!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this