mynas- ENDK

Skye

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Graff Jesus

Re: yea

Originally posted by JoeyChavezX4

i'm glad to see the ENDcrew is still around ............with rade , vault,diet,mewz,and them other east coast guys in it now they should deffinitely take it world wide . YEA!!!!

reply as ignorant as your text color. not the same crews dipshit.

Guest rolldafukout

yeah i give it up to mynas, he's good, all the rest of end think theyre kings for puttin in work for a couple years, they didnt even bomb hard, and now look, they dont bomb at all, no one bombs as hard as tbk in stupid sacramento, the only reason end has fame is cause of emer's e2e's and im not knockin those cause "some of them" are fresh, and the magazines jock them, haha...bottom line..2002bootknockers nigga..

tbk bombs hard but ask bombs harder :)

there is still a few bombers from end, tbk is from north sac and end is south i go downtown and see hella end throws nothin special but i would say that tb gets up hella more plus tbk has like 200 heads tb is hella deep. but i still got respect for end and tb. but you all betta wtach out for all styles krew. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Shit, I don't know where you guys kick it in Sac, but all I ever see are *END* and *BOF*. Go hit downtown, I was w/ *TEKEN* last night while he was painting.

Fuck the haters!

*END KINGS*

*AEQ*

Above Everyone Queens!

Guest 5th wheel

nice...saw that second mynas freight roll by yesterday...mighty faded...but still looked alright...had a bunch of toy scribbles round it....

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived