kicking a dead horse in the balls but...

Southern kid

this is more for the people who have hopped recently...........seems to me like trainage is locking down. down here shit has gotten downright rediculas. is it still 'easy' to hop....or have things gotten pretty heated? seems like 9/11 kind of did it in. i want to hope this summer to some places....but im not sure if my first town out needs to be in the midst of all this heat. i should just go out with kabar..mister seasoned veteran. ;) opinions people! by the way...are things as slow for everyone else as they have been down here? i know it's winter and all but come on.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the yards have been way way empty lately, here anyway.

the farthest ive ever hopped is just down the line to get back to the car.

as far as shit bein on lockdown, i guess it depends on what kind of materials roll through your area.

one of our yards here is extremely tight because of local ghetto's breaking in and stealing shit out of them. nikes and shit.

it may also depend on the cities near you as well, because if your getting alot of cars from 5 miles down the tracks, chances are theres a hotspot there, whether it be people heating it, or the freight load keeping it on locks.

this probably didnt help you much, but yea.

the yard here is died.....they've had the same shit parked in there for weeks...and its startin to piss me off.....all my layups are full of cars i already got shit on...so im stuck not being able to paint lately....i dont wanna heat my spots out anymore than they already are.....i sure hope it picks back up in a week or so.....

i was driving by the yard near my house yesterday and saw some guy jump on a hopper that was moving. no joke, seconds later a dude on an atv swooped the train and it stopped. i didnt see him get arrested or anything cause the light turned green. it was just one of those rare occurences i thought id share with you.

i don't knwo shit about hoppin

but the yards here have also been super slow

one of my faves has not had shit for a few months now

last night i finally got to some shit but it rolled immediatly..

boofuckinghoo i'm tryin again

Archived