GLUTTON BOWL 2002

Guest fr8lover

Guest fr8lover

its the buttah round! i cant believe this...

our country looks like the greediest, slobbiest nation int he world...and with good reason.

i love that this is during the olympics so all the people from across the globe can watch how horrible this is...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Can you sign my book???

A skinny little asian kid won!!!WTF!!!By far the most bizare shit ive seen in awhile...That eating brains shit would have had me throwing up after smelling it...Now if it was chugging olde englishe, well thats a different story.....

no offense to the americans but , if you were in asia somewhere or in the middle east wouldnt you wanna fly yourself into a building and kill all those idiots?

by no means am i trying to justify what happened, but how much would you like americans if you were seeing something like that while trying to think of a way to gather some food, i know lots of people who arent trying to gather food are watching this shit but... they see movies too. I mean, i would hate americans if i had to live through what people in those crazy places did,

dont worry about me i super drunk.

Originally posted by misonoperso

no offense to the americans but , if you were in asia somewhere or in the middle east wouldnt you wanna fly yourself into a building and kill all those idiots?

by no means am i trying to justify what happened, but how much would you like americans if you were seeing something like that while trying to think of a way to gather some food, i know lots of people who arent trying to gather food are watching this shit but... they see movies too. I mean, i would hate americans if i had to live through what people in those crazy places did,

I was offended by the first comment, confused by the second string of comments, and then put off by the last.

yeah, the whole time i thought how pathetic the shit was and that they wasted sooo much food just to dump the shit as a display. this country really is sad. but at the same time i couldnt help but root for that little asian kid!

i strongly doubt if people were going hungry they would be watching or even have the oppurtunity to watch television...

if i were a starving asian i'd probably eat their carcases once i'd killed em

Archived