666...will you "GET CHIPPED"?

fiberoptical

So couple this technology with GPS sattellites and ELF waves and the populace is now complacent and willing to support the NWO. Studies have been done into the electric state of the brain and pairing certain frequencies to produce certain results.So say you got your little chip in you and you are at a "protest" or some sort of group function the authorities deem out of control...boom, in comes handy radar homie with the new "urban warfare" crowd control device...zaps that particular frequency, waa laa....the crowd disperses immediately. Sound too strange to be true?...

Hepatitis B vaccines were under the guise of medical advancement and safety....shortly there after a mysterious virus seems to be making all of these people ill, and dying...Well that illness later became known as AIDS. The Tuskeegee experiments are a good example of medicine gone to bad apples.

I do not trust anything with the name DIGITAL ANGEL..you shouldn't either.

I

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest im not witty
Originally posted by boxcarwilly

only one point i will bringup aside from the new world order which has been belabored is the "disguise" of medicine as good. since when is death a bad thing, since when is suffering bad, this isnt meant to be morbidity but a thought on how progression comes through this suffering, families may not work for years and their maybe so much hate but when someone starts to die those interpersonal bonds are reconstructed, artists tend to produce more at the end of their life then at the peaks of their careers... death is a non capitalist endeavor, so therefore anything to stem off death in the eyes of american culture is going tobe seen as a great invention. besides being highly unnatural, this is a product that has being used to exploit humanity and byusing false connotations of extending life and have "medical benefits" it will SELL. hooray for the almighty dollar, hooray for capitalist lies and disinformation.

american medicine hasneverbeen used to "cure" anything it has been used as symptomatic remedies for years. i studied medicine for a while, and have switched my view over to a naturalistic cause, and i realize that the majority of america would rather take a pill to ease the symptoms of a virus that NEEDS to run its course but some of us have brains and know that if wemiss a day of working for the man because our bodies need it that is OK that is advisable... instead of using some american/western treatment go to the source, examples that have held up pretty well in this country where are a large percentage of throat cancer contributing carcinogens found cigarettes and we have campaigns hitting the root of that problem...

just think when people were in tribes they found happiness in each other... now we find happiness in scientific discoveries and playstation, admittedly i am a weak argument for primitivism ilove my computer and bike and playstation... but i do believe in it i do think it ismore necessary now than ever to extend to communities, communal living situations where interpersonal relations are stressed rather than some microchip to make it easier...

jobeone the wannabe primitivist

you and me buddy, you and me

Guest --zeSto--

only the westernized world will have to worry.

Think of 1984 where the people who dont play along are cast out

into the land of the savages. Well you know what...

I'll be living with the savages!

They'll have to tied me down to get a chip in me.

dude, all i know is i aint getting no fukin computer fukin inserted into me, i think we should have more privacy than that, imagine how easly you could get fuked by hackers, i dunno if its the "Mark of the Beast" and what not, but i know that the bible has double meanings and shit, and just like how this could be the "mark of the beast" it might also not be, but i aint getting fukin "chipped"

this is sooo Brave new worldish

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by BROWNer

oh, but it will be. this chip is small spuds.

the future is cyborg.

Heed this man, for he brings truth. Get ready for some wacky cyber-antics coming soon. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest imported_Tesseract

It seems to me that the whole cyborg philology is an exaggeration.

The fact that the whole issue got so hyped through fiction of all kinds leads me to label it as a trend.

I believe that machine will always remain machine, more intelligent as years pass but always replacing boring manual things, operating with such presicion and dedication that only a single sided 'mind' can guarantee.

The platform that was set for machines was defined by the ford indusrty and is still applied under the same idea.

The biggest disadvantage is casualty, noone affords to destroy a very expensive 'state of the art' piece of technology and that makes machines operating under protection, making them less disposable than we'd like them to be.

Plus, some morals are involved in that scenario, machines are mostly used for perserving a high quality of life for us and for operations that are judged hazardous to humans.

However the expences are big and the uses limited.

Thats where biology comes in. Advanced technology brought us to the position of cloning, its cheaper, more effective and way more interesting.

The future is DNA

I hear you on the whole sci-fi hype... Makes it all sound too fantastic and for-the-movies. That, the whole AI letdown that came about at the end of the century, and how science overall failed to bring us what we expected after watching 2001: A Space Odyssey, makes it hard to believe that the machines-and-robots landscape is still a viable scenario for the future.

However, having been involved last year with MIT's Media Lab and the new Age Lab, I do feel that the field of robotics is finally stepping out of its slump and starting to do some pretty darn impressive things at least in terms of mechanics and some cognition. Combine this with the end of the silicon chip (and the start of quantum and DNA computing) and improvements in nanotech, and I believe that by the middle of this century, we will have the means to A) Produce a conscious machine, B) Give the human brain the computational ability of machines, or C) Decide whether the chicken or the egg came first. Right now machines, like you said, are used under the Ford-defined format, and serve to perform precise physical jobs. Software, however, does very different things, and does not operate under Ford, but rather Microsoft. Also, just as there are morals involving the use of machines, so are there morals involving the the use of biological advances like genetic engineering and cloning.

Machines are expensive and of limited use for now, but with developing infrastructure, they soon won't be. The more these limits are pushed (and they are... your average PS2 game has some primitive but powerful AI coding that was unheard of 4 years ago) the less expensive these machines become, and the vicious cycle keeps going. Biotech is also gaining fast, and it's only logical that robotics and biology should be combined for the most efficient technological progress available. And that's cyborg. The future is a cancer-free you with a Pentium Quanta XXI in your occipital lobe. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest imported_Tesseract

I totally agree (that was a damn good post). Good call on the morals concerning biology to.

I also meant a new breed of "machines" and i guess that before reading your definition of a cyborg, i used the term in a 1980 way.

I'm still very skeptical(sp?) towards the combination of Hardware-Software-DNA.

I must admit that i use common sense rather than actual data right now. And based on this i can only say that it seems to me that expectations are usually proven wrong in the long run. A quick overview on advertisment from edison to hifi to vcr proves that consumption has nothing to do with actual needs.

I like to believe that the 'future' settles down in a wise way since in very large scales everything applies to an extend.

I know that MIT played and still plays a big role in what will the future look like and it seems like a fuckin nightmare to me. Thank god, 'new' is always unexpected and 'vital' is always the factor for real big changes.

Your use of common sense definitely on point. Just around 6-7 years ago, we thought we'd have fully intelligent machines by the year 2015. Upon further analysis of how much we sucked at making the future nearer, the date's been pushed back to 2050-60. And even then, I still wouldn't be surprised if it takes 50 more years than that... but it's almost sure to happen eventually. The funny thing is, so much can happen in 50 years, God knows if we'll even be concerned with machines... or anything we're concerned with right now, for that matter.

The main viewpoint right now is that the future seems to be pointing in a direction where most of the technological issues available have incredible potential for misuse, so decisions have to be made now, and to do that we must simply sit down and imagine. The most viable scenarios we dream up, we have to choose how to deal with. Otherwise, if we wait till it all happens before we make decisions, we might find that it's too late and shit gets out of control.

To some extent I agree with this point of view, but I also believe that it's the same situation humanity finds itself in every time a revolutionary new technology starts being developed. The potential for majorly fucking up things is always there, but we usually find a way of dealing with the technology that for the most part is beneficial to humanity. And it's easy to say that this time the potential is even greater, but that's just cause we happen to be living through this one. One can easily imagine how the colonizing of the New World could have decimated most humans... unknown diseases and viruses from America could have killed off Europeans that hadn't evolved the necessary antibodies, and vice versa. They didn't know this back in the day, therefore they weren't as worried. But since we know a hell of a lot more than they did then, it's really easy for us to imagine multiple scenarios involving the bane of humanity.

So I agree with you, Tesser... the future seems to know how to settle in a wise way. Let's take it easy, history has shown that things will turn out pretty well in the end. Oh by the way, if you wanna read about a nice example of contemporary software-brain melds, check out

this article. Pretty amazing stuff. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest BROWNer

technology is going to either kill us or save us.

these technologist guys seem to have only thought things

out so far. to me thats a bit irresponsible. its seems now

our only course of action is forward, we have no options

becuz of past technological permeations. its a bad cycle.

• 2 months later...

Well, it has begun....broadcast to millions via the Morning Show..but, there may be some hope as people dropped off stock in the company.The weird event took place on the day planets were alligned..hmm...nevermind...just be sure to watch this closely..

FUCK A CHIP!

Implant Chip Debuts -

Applied Digital Stock Plummets

By Glenn Singer

Business Writer

South Florida Sun-Sentinel

5-12-2

Shares of Applied Digital Solutions Inc. fell 29 percent on Friday -- the same day doctors implanted its microchips into four patients in what the company hopes will be a new way to provide essential medical information to doctors and rescuers.

The company's stock closed at $1.62, down 67 cents, or 29 percent, on volume more than twice the daily average.

The drop came after millions of Today Show viewers watched one of the "chipping" procedures live from a doctor's office in Boca Raton. Dozens of reporters and photographers from this country and overseas converged there for the morning's media blitz.

All went smoothly for the Jacobs family from west of Boca Raton. Jeffrey, 48, Leslie, 46, and their computer whiz-kid son, Derek, 14, barely blinked when surgeon David Wulkan made tiny incisions in their upper arms and injected VeriChips the size of a grain of rice.

"I was amazed at how simple and easy it was," Derek told NBC's Katie Couric, who interviewed him on camera from New York. He said the medical information is stored in a database that can be checked by a doctor or paramedic after scanning the chip for an access code.

"This will help save lives," Leslie Jacobs said, noting that her husband, who has fought cancer, has far more medical information than would fit on a MedicAlert bracelet.

"There were times that he was in so much pain that he couldn't talk when we brought him to the emergency room," she said. "By scanning the chip, doctors could get his medical history and know how to proceed."

She said she was so impressed with the potential for the VeriChip that she had bought shares of Applied Digital. She did not elaborate.

While company officials talked glowingly on Friday about the future of the project, they said they had not reached agreement with any hospital or emergency care provider to use the scanners. They are being offered free in Palm Beach and Broward counties.

During the second of three briefings on Friday after the Jacobs family was "chipped," Applied Digital's chief technology officer, Keith Bolton, told reporters: "We have talked to 14 hospitals in Palm Beach County, and most of them have agreed to take a scanner."

Later, when asked about those agreements, company President Scott Silverman said, "It is the understanding of the management team that the people we met with verbally agreed to put scanners in their hospitals."

A spokeswoman for Boca Raton Community Hospital said she was not aware of any verbal agreement. A spokesman for Tenet Healthcare Inc., which owns five hospitals in the county, said he was not aware of contact by company representatives.

Getting hospitals and rescuers onboard is crucial for Applied Digital, which lost $216 million in 2001 and has an $87.3 million obligation to IBM Credit at a 17 percent interest rate.

During that losing year, company Chief Executive Officer Richard J. Sullivan made a $450,000 salary and a $449,000 bonus. He also holds 10,675,000 options with an exercise price of 15 cents, according to filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by kaesthebluntedwonder

the body is not a machine

mine is...

A Love Machie

So yeah, yeah...I am some kind of conspiracy nut, or whatever...but read this closely...look at who one of the partial owners in this comepany is...GTI- Government Telecommunications...THE WHOLE THING IS SHADY.....

Digital Angel� technology represents the first-ever combination of advanced biosensors and Web-enabled wireless telecommunications linked to the Global Positioning System (GPS). By utilizing advanced biosensor capabilities, Digital Angel will be able to monitor key body functions - such as temperature and pulse - and transmit that data, along with accurate emergency location information, to a ground station or monitoring facility.

About Computer Equity, Inc. and Government Telecommunications, Inc. (GTI)

Computer Equity, Inc. (Compec) - including its subsidiary, GTI - is a wholly owned subsidiary of Applied Digital Solutions. With a revenue base that exceeds $30 million, Compec specializes in providing a full array of telecommunications, wireless and network integration services to government agencies. Compec's customers include major agencies of the Federal government such as the Social Security Administration, the Department of Justice and the Department of Defense.

About Applied Digital Solutions, Inc.

Applied Digital Solutions (Nasdaq: ADSX - news) is an advanced technology development company that focuses on a range of early warning alert, miniaturized power sources and security monitoring systems combined with the comprehensive data management services required to support them. Through its Advanced Technology Group, the company specializes in security-related data collection, value-added data intelligence and complex data delivery systems for a wide variety of end users including commercial operations, government agencies and consumers. For more information, visit the company's website at http://www.adsx.com.

Computer Equity, Inc. (Compec) - including its subsidiary, GTI - is a wholly owned subsidiary of Applied Digital Solutions. With a revenue base that exceeds $30 million, Compec specializes in providing a full array of telecommunications, wireless and network integration services to government agencies. Compec's customers include major agencies of the Federal government such as the Social Security Administration, the Department of Justice and the Department of Defense.

Guest PHYNE

well all this shit makes me happy.i thought i was the only 'crazy' one out there.lol anyways,the government of the 'world' is not what you think.does anyone know that there are like 3 different secret societys out there?they are the ones who REALLY control shit.skulls and bones and others...all the past presidents were members including the newest goerge dubya....clinton,reagon,etc...all the top leaders of the other world governments meet once in awhile to do what im not sure of but from the shows ive seen its crazy shit,for real!well i seen some people say its all bible bullshit. well your right it is bible but not bullshit. read revelations in the bible and be taught. no man shall buy,sell,trade without the mark.the mark being the number of a man.the number is 666. alystor crowley invented the barcode,he also was a black magician that was followed back day. his nick name was the BEAST! is that not proof right there?hence-mark of the beast.!i wont get the mark nor should anyone. doesnt anyone remeber the other george bush when he was making that speech about the new world order?well look around the world is this not the best time for all of the governments to try to control the masses with some type of chip? think about it they could know every move you make all the time ..they already got shit to see your asses walking down the street! the hubble telescope can see a dime on the tip of the washington monument! say word..word....im gonna stop writing cuzz i know some of you are tired of reading this shit...peace...;)

Registrant:

Advanced Sleep Diagnostics (ASDX-DOM)

451 Hayes Street Suite 1

San Francisco, CA 94102

US

Domain Name: ASDX.COM

Administrative Contact:

Dayan, Michael (MD6753) asdx@IX.NETCOM.COM

Advanced Sleep Diagnostics

451 Hayes Street Suite 1

San Francisco,, CA 94102

415-255-8814 (FAX) 415-255-8875

Technical Contact:

EARTHLINK, INC (NETCOMI-WM) domreg@MINDSPRING.COM

EARTHLINK, INC

1430 W PEachtree St NW Ste 400

Atlanta, GA 30309

US

800.719.4664 fax:

Record expires on 02-May-2003.

Record created on 02-May-1998.

Database last updated on 13-May-2002 11:00:56 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

SPEAKEASY.EARTHLINK.NET 207.69.188.200

HEARSAY.EARTHLINK.NET 207.69.188.201

RUMOR.EARTHLINK.NET 207.69.188.202

they deal in sleep diagnostics??? anyone wanna know more about this fucked up company??? really odd ethics involved....

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by willy.wonka

i heard that 666 shows up in all bar codes.....

your right...look on the bar code and therell be 3 lines that are longer than the rest they represent 666....anyone hip to the back of the dollar bill? under the pyramid which happens to have the all seeing eye ,just like aol,and a couple other big time companies..anyways,under the pyramid it says novus ordo seclorum....that means new order of the ages! everyone needs to get fuckin hip real fast....times running out for real...:crazy:

• 4 months later...

The way I see it.. if the government reeeeeally wanted to invade

someone's privacy, they could easily do so undetected. They would

find a way. I'm not saying that I'm gonna get a piece of silicon bolted

to my spinal column, but I think maybe the level of suspicion on this

topic is a bit high given the capabilities we've already seen demonstrated.

Guest KING OF HELL

Hey cleansheets, check this book out if you don't already have it.

"You are being lied to."

its a nightmare of a book but real informative.

SO WE NOW MAY HAVE THE FORMAT TO GET THE CHIP INTO THE POPULACE. THIS IS NO FUCKING JOKE. READ IT CLOSELY, I know your eyes may hurt, but this information is worth knowing.

CDC releases smallpox vaccination plan

Monday, September 23, 2002 Posted: 3:38 PM EDT (1938 GMT)

CDC PLAN

Document: Smallpox Vaccination Clinic Guide (PDF -- Adobe Acrobat required)

RELATED

Interactive: Smallpox explained

ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN) -- Federal health officials have put together guidelines for vaccinating within five days the entire U.S. population against smallpox in case of a bioterrorist attack.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention sent a manual to all 50 states and Washington on Monday with instructions on how to vaccinate entire populations within a week of an outbreak.

Called the Smallpox Vaccination Guide, the CDC manual tells states that rapid, voluntary vaccinations may be required to stop the virus from spreading in the event of an outbreak -- but does specify what would constitute an outbreak of the potentially fatal virus.

Only scientific research centers in the United States and Russia are known to have the smallpox virus, but federal officials are concerned terrorist groups may obtain the virus and release it in the United States.

Smallpox can cause severe illness, and can kill up to 30 percent of those infected.

If anyone were determined to have the virus, health officials would discuss and determine a course of action.

Hands-on tips

The manual explains how vaccines would be made available to states, and also calls on states to establish large vaccination sites and separate places to bring people who may have contracted the virus.

The CDC document gets into some of the nuts-and-bolts that such a large-scale operation would entail -- how many people should work at each clinic; what supplies would be needed; how to inform the public of vaccination plans; and how people with various health conditions may be affected by the vaccine, among other tips.

It also says that those who will work at the clinics should be vaccinated before they begin their duties in order to protect against exposure.

The government has chosen not to vaccinate the U.S. population unless there is an attack, because the vaccination also carries dangers. If the entire population were to receive the vaccine, an estimated 300 to 350 people could die.

The White House is considering whether to vaccinate certain people, such as health officials who may be the first to respond to an outbreak.

The government used to routinely vaccinate children, but stopped in 1971. It is not known whether those who received a vaccine before that time would be protected against the virus.

AND NOW FOR THE CHIP...COMBINE THE TWO AND WHAT DO YOU GOT?

Washington, D.C.-Area Authorized Distribution Center Established for VeriChip Subdermal Personal Verification Microchip

Tuesday September 17, 9:14 am ET

PALM BEACH, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sept. 17, 2002--Applied Digital Solutions, Inc.

New center, under the leadership of Dr. Csaba Magassy in

affiliation with Plastic Surgery Associates in McLean, Virginia, is

third Authorized VeriChip� Center to be established

Company is continuing to screen requests for future centers -

announcements about the resumption of outpatient VeriChip "chipping"

procedures await further regulatory clarification

Applied Digital Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADSX - News) an advanced technology development company, announced today that it has established its first Authorized VeriChip Center in the Washington, D.C. area.

The new VeriChip Center, the third such Center established, will be headed by world-renowned plastic surgeon, Dr. Csaba Magassy, operating from his existing practice, Plastic Surgery Associates in McLean, Virginia. Dr. Magassy currently serves as Medical Director of Plastic Surgery Associates - a fully accredited outpatient ambulatory surgery facility.

As previously announced, Applied Digital Solutions also has two Authorized VeriChip Centers in South Florida: Surgical Associates of Palm Beach County, located in Boca Raton, under the leadership of Dr. David Wulkan; and the The Family Health Place, located in Sunrise (Broward County), under the leadership of Dr. Harvey Kleiner.

Commenting on the new Authorized VeriChip Center, Scott R. Silverman, President of Applied Digital Solutions, stated: "We´re delighted to announce the establishment of our third Authorized VeriChip Center. We´re particularly pleased to add a physician of Dr. Magassy´s stature to the VeriChip team. With the multiple opportunities that exist in the Federal government, having an authorized Center in the Washington, D.C. area is very important. We will continue to screen requests for VeriChip centers from around the country. Announcements about the resumption of the "chipping" procedures in the United States will be made at the appropriate time pending further regulatory clarification."

Dr. Magassy is Board Certified in General Surgery, receiving his certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons. He is among an elite group of approximately 4,000 doctors worldwide who have this certification. Dr. Magassy received his medical degree from Creighton University School of Medicine in Omaha, Nebraska. He trained in General Surgery at Washington Hospital Center in Washington, DC. After completing his residency in general surgery, Dr. Magassy received his Plastic Surgery training at the University of California in San Francisco. He is affiliated with numerous hospitals in Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C. and has teaching appointments at Georgetown University and George Washington University. He holds a current medical license for Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C.

On August 14, 2002, Dr. Magassy performed the first VeriChip brief, outpatient "chipping" procedures in the Washington, D.C. area on three Applied Digital executives, including Frank E. Lalley, President of Applied Digital´s subsidiary, Computer Equity (Compec)/Government Telecommunications (GTI). Mr. Lalley joined Compec/GTI in January 2002 after a distinguished, 35-year career in the federal government. Most recently, Mr. Lalley served as Assistant Commissioner for Service Delivery in the General Services Administration´s Federal Technology Service. Mr. Lalley also leads the Government Solutions Group of Applied Digital Solutions.

About VeriChip�

VeriChip, first announced on December 19, 2001, is a miniaturized radio frequency identification device (RFID) that can be used in a variety of security, financial, emergency identification and healthcare applications. About the size of a grain of rice, each VeriChip product contains a unique verification number and will be available in several formats, some of which will be insertable under the skin. The verification number is captured by briefly passing a proprietary scanner over the VeriChip. A small amount of radio frequency energy passes from the scanner energizing the dormant VeriChip, which then emits a radio frequency signal transmitting the verification number. "Getting chipped" is a simple, outpatient procedure that lasts just a few minutes and involves only local anesthetic and insertion of the chip. VeriChip Corporation and its parent company, Applied Digital Solutions, are working with federal regulators to ensure full compliance with applicable regulations. VeriChip Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Applied Digital Solutions.

Archived