666...will you "GET CHIPPED"?

fiberoptical

So here we have it folks....the BEAST has arrived...this company just applied for the trademark.."GET CHIPPED"...

And no, I will not take the mark of the beast.

We will be watching you

The VeriChip

By Applied Digital Solutions Inc

2-21-2

Miniaturized, Implantable Identification Technology With Multiple Medical, Security and Emergency Applications

Medical Device Identification

Hundreds of thousands of medical devices are surgically implanted into patients every year. Examples of these life-saving and life-enhancing devices include pacemakers, artificial joints, orthopedic hardware, heart valves, and medication pumps. After insertion, these devices often require adjustment, repair, replacement, or even recall. A tiny VeriChip, inserted subdermally just above the implanted medical device, provides patients, medical providers, and manufacturers with a rapid, secure and non-invasive method for obtaining medically critical information about the device. VeriChip is a ready source of data about the patient,s name and condition as well as the medical device,s original components, required settings and other essential parameters. Future applications may include full medical record archival/retrieval for emergency medical care.

Emergency or Security-related Identification

Personal identity verification technology has gained considerable interest recently. A great deal of focus has been trained on so-called "biometric" technologies - which identify individuals by their unique biological or physical characteristics, such as fingerprints, voiceprints, retina characteristics, and face recognition points. VeriChip, by contrast, relies on imbedded, tamper-proof, microchip technology, which allows for non-invasive access to identification, medical and other critical data. Use of advanced VeriChip technology means that the threat of theft, loss, duplication or counterfeiting of data is substantially diminished or eliminated. Specific application areas include: enhancement of present forms of identification, various law enforcement and defense uses and search and rescue.

How VeriChip Works

An implantable, 12mm by 2.1mm radio frequency device, VeriChip is about the size of the point of a typical ballpoint pen. It contains a unique identification number and other data. Utilizing an external scanner, radio frequency energy passes through the skin energizing the dormant VeriChip, which then emits a radio frequency signal containing the identification number. The number is displayed by the scanner and transmitted to an FDA compliant secure data storage site by authorized personnel via telephone or Internet. The VeriChip insertion procedure can be performed in an outpatient, office setting, requiring only local anesthesia, a tiny incision and perhaps a small adhesive bandage.

Copyright 2000, Applied Digital Solutions Inc.

http://www.adsx.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unit- you are quite a bright fellow. Let me know when I can react..

How long it has been "out" is irrelevant.What is important to note that in our so-called war on terrorism people are going to eat this chip up..and get them left and right..and the chip will be used at the grocery store, the bank,to travel..there is all ready an entire family in Florida who will be dubbed "the chipsons" who are all going to get chipped.A test run.WATCH....I know what I am talking about here, buddy...

And this is not some "christian" bullshit, here pal, this is your future you fuck.

go back to sleep...

You know what you talk about? Aye, the beast truely has arrived! Dear god save us, the Anti christ will show up soon and the seas will turn to blood! Please forgive my insubordination, kind sir! I'm so sorry to have doubted you, because you obviously DO know how to tell the signs of the return of your god! Im sooo sorry for bringing any shred of logic into this thread! Perhaps I will go back to sleep as you suggested.

yeah...you are right...because I made a refernce tyo the bible you wish to dismiss the logic of a implanted chip that will be used to conduct all of your transactions..will be used to monitor all of your doings..that makes sense.

When I say the mark of the beast, it conjurs up an image you took the wrong way.Did I say the antichrist was coming? Did I say the rapture will occurr? I did say that this is our future as a human species. No need to denie or argue that..that as a species we are heading torward technological control of populations...when these are mandatory for travel, and such...let me know the deal.When you are convicted of a felony and these are mandatory prior to release, let me know the deal.

I am not about to argue the relevancy of the bible...beleive what you wish.Just be aware of the fact that there are people on both sides of the fence.Some who wish to harness the power of the bible and turn it against you...that there are evil among us..and there are also good among us..I am not some bible preacher..far..really far from it..I am stating that this is as close as you can come to the mark of the beast spoken of in the bible.Now stop and question the need for such a chip? How many idiots out there will get this? What major crisis will trigger the need for these chips? And when it becomes the National ID card and cops have little scanners that they run against your wrist and ytour whole life comes up on a little screen tell me about it then.

Now ignore any references to the bible..obviously you have little understanding of it...and start to critically think about a little chip in your arm. See, I am not christian..I am not baptist..or any of that.I am not religious in any conventional sense...but I do think that this chip has some mighty scary implications.

This thread is about a chip..that comes mighty close to fitting a description written in a book that controls a lot of people...and the fact that we will have good "christians" and everyone else lining up to gewt this scares me even more..this is not a thread about bible thumping...more so a thread about both the insanity behind both the CHIP itself and the fact it closely resembles the mark of the beast spoken of in the bible.

nevermind...snore..snore...

33rd degree.

You're only seeing this thing from one side. I sure as hell aint gonna get the chip because I'm for privacy and all that jazz. But the chip can hold medical information about people that could save their lives. Is that so bad? No, its not. The inventors of the chips arent out to control population and invade your privacy, theyre out to try to benefit the world. What humanity does with this gift is not their fault. And if this is the same chip I've heard of in the past, in can only hold a few lines of information, so at least as of now its not -that- big of a risk to yourself.

Jesus christ what is your problem?? I try to show you that there IS some good to this and you continue to hold a smartass grade school grudge against me for a comment said earlier. Grow up. Not everyone is out to get you, not everything is out to destroy the world. Fucking imbecile.

you're joking........

Originally posted by Unit

The inventors of the chips arent out to control population and invade your privacy, theyre out to try to benefit the world. What humanity does with this gift is not their fault.

do you work for these people, or are you just hard-of-thinking? Of course they aren't out to benefit the world, they are out to make money, and make no mistake they don't care if your privicy is on the line........

nah, it's cool.Not holding anything against anyone. I may over react a bit..sure, in fact I think these are things that deserve a bit of outlandish behavior.For if we are to remain so passive and non reactionary we are merely digging our own downfall. I can recognize the good in alot...that is why I am here typing away.I am trying to convey an opinion and thoughts that are not poular or easy to digest. Now I am not suggesting to stress the fuck out over these things...more so to make one aware of a bigger picture.And to consider things from a position if you were one in control.Knowledge is power..and to seek knowledge is to gain a keener insight into the way things work.Why do you think the pentagon has established an entire office dedicated to creating news for us and the rest of the world? Information is very, very powerful. Now you can attack my stance and ideas all you want..in the meantime the issue of injecting a chip into people presents a problem man has never seen the likes of..

enemy of the state.....conspirator.....tracked via ecehlon.

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

i tend to think cleansheets over reacts on a lot this conspiracy bullshit, but this time i have to agree with him.

I also agree withe the sheet cleaner , this kinda tech. with the right cricumstances and propoganda , can just be the tip of the iceberg........it is fukking terrifying.........or atleast it should be , not because of its immediate impacts , but what it could potentially become .

Rev.13 [16] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: [17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. [18] Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Here's an article about all this. Don't get on me about spreading "the word" or anything. I just think this is realitive reading.

http://www.rense.com/general20/666.htm

and it has a funny pic too!

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesC/roon.gif'>

peace,

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Ever since we made the first fucking wheel, there have been those who scream in protest about the obvious demise to humankind that some new technology will bring about. These "Marks of the Beast" have popped up several times throughout history, and the results are usually quite the opposite from what the (pre/neo)luddites claim is gonna happen.

I say settle down, this might not be as bad as it looks. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by Unit

Not everyone is out to get you, not everything is out to destroy the world.

no, but the Governments of the world are shady characters. Unit is right that this isnt the end of the world, BUT it is in my opinion a precursor of things to come.....this, cloning, etc....sure, they have good results and are meant for the good of everyone, but for every 100 people who use new technology for good and humane purposes, there is 1 who uses it for exactly the opposite. its getting easier and easier for people to keep track of you and fuck w/ genes and shit......lots of good will undoubtedly come, but I'll gurantee some downright horrible shit comes out of it too......its just a matter of time.

whatever, just my paraniod opinion.

only one point i will bringup aside from the new world order which has been belabored is the "disguise" of medicine as good. since when is death a bad thing, since when is suffering bad, this isnt meant to be morbidity but a thought on how progression comes through this suffering, families may not work for years and their maybe so much hate but when someone starts to die those interpersonal bonds are reconstructed, artists tend to produce more at the end of their life then at the peaks of their careers... death is a non capitalist endeavor, so therefore anything to stem off death in the eyes of american culture is going tobe seen as a great invention. besides being highly unnatural, this is a product that has being used to exploit humanity and byusing false connotations of extending life and have "medical benefits" it will SELL. hooray for the almighty dollar, hooray for capitalist lies and disinformation.

american medicine hasneverbeen used to "cure" anything it has been used as symptomatic remedies for years. i studied medicine for a while, and have switched my view over to a naturalistic cause, and i realize that the majority of america would rather take a pill to ease the symptoms of a virus that NEEDS to run its course but some of us have brains and know that if wemiss a day of working for the man because our bodies need it that is OK that is advisable... instead of using some american/western treatment go to the source, examples that have held up pretty well in this country where are a large percentage of throat cancer contributing carcinogens found cigarettes and we have campaigns hitting the root of that problem...

just think when people were in tribes they found happiness in each other... now we find happiness in scientific discoveries and playstation, admittedly i am a weak argument for primitivism ilove my computer and bike and playstation... but i do believe in it i do think it ismore necessary now than ever to extend to communities, communal living situations where interpersonal relations are stressed rather than some microchip to make it easier...

jobeone the wannabe primitivist

Archived