stupid internet not working...

vinyl junkie

i crashed am 7:00pm tonight. it’s about 3:30 and i know i’m not going back to sleep tonight. i was on the couch and i just passed out. I woke up at about 1:00am. I can’t go out, cuz of cops, and my internet connection just crapped out. i’ve read all the books i have here, and all the ones worth reading again have been read several times. there’s nothing on tv (it’s fucking wednesday). i wanna go out and paint, but my with my current situation, stepping outside at this time of night equals almost certain arrest. at the moment i’m sitting on my porch, smoking and writing, but it’s really cold, and this is gonna get old pretty quickly i think... plus there’s a car alarm going off out here, and it’s really irritating me.

sleeping disorders suck. i gotta go to class tomorrow, and that’s probably right when i’m gonna start getting tired again. i’ve yet to fall asleep in any of my classes this quarter, and rather proud of that. i don’t wanna get in that habit again. the car alarm is still going off, and now there’s an ambulance outside too.

hey, both the newspaper delivery guys are on my block at once. they should battle for the title of king of the newspapers. using newspapers as swords and talking like pirates. in a perfect world we’d all talk like pirates, but in the mean time, the newspaper guys will have to do. hey, now there’s a third one. if he’d been here 30 seconds earlier this coulda gotten really interesting.

hey! internet connection working again! imma go post this on the 12oz booards cuz i’m just that bored... now to more looking at the freighting site... my night has been saved...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i crashed in class for a few today, which was very dissapointing, but what's worse is that it's now been 24 hours, and the only sleep i've gotten has been those 5 minutes during class... and i'm not fucking tired! if it weren't for the fact that i'm incredibly lazy i could run a fucking marathon right now! sleeping disorders fucking blow... :mad:

Archived