FIB & Friends

Guest HOST18 DYM

Guest HOST18 DYM

Re: hot shit

Originally posted by Origin Krook

wow what a trip down memory lane, dope pics, and to whoever posted the flix of my stuff i wanna say thank you for the recognition, feels good to be old heh, peace.....

i know im kinda late but, Origin Krook who are you?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HOST18 DYM

Newyuckshity, nice flicks i like that Rn...

and Drils MAY NOT use any of my flicks for posting. Just so ya know.

thank you.

yo host

i wasent going to use your flicks anyways......dont need them got mad hook ups for any pik i want ....

and new york shitty i knew it was u from the start ...whats up!!!!!

freshest flicks ya throwing at us.....also i have mad old pics a bunch from 1974 and up im me next time your on .......

1974 phase 2 ....damn i was in diapers

http://www.sixcentz.com/website/photos2/phase2.jpg'>

Guest HOST18 DYM

I hate dick riders.

Anyways, Yo Teo where you at man??? I know you got more goodies!

Tenz and Newyuchshity,keep em comin..

Guest newyuckshity

credit where credits do

CREDIT: well this one aint mines but its A-MAY-ZING so snatch it at ya qown risk.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/newyuckpity/jest%20ment.jpg'>

dude the bronx needed more gates like that. the DCEE black and white is simply bangin. and how could we forget chino he hit boston too when i went up there, along with the whole tok squadron and i saw jis up as well. its not crime to drop knowledge even if some know...

dick riders????

lets not go there ... host ......

fucking mad people over stealing there shit you are straight out a bitch so host.... please lets not go there

....i got the scoop from one of your friends....

if you wanna start shit thats all good i hate bullshit and im really to old for this bullshit too

Guest newyuckshity

STOP THE HATE

there is no room on this post for bad taste, unless someone posts one of my fillins. im sure it can all be squashed with a single phone call.

yo some are people cool some people are dicks.......who cares lets just keep posting our flicks

i was

i was never into graf for fighting ....i was into it for what i see here fresh flicks that hype me up graf is a drug for me......thats why i posted flicks but when people start talking shit it pisses me off...i have no problems with anyone but i dont like getting disrespected!!!! thats all im done with it....back to the flicks

http://www.sixcentz.com/websitephotos2/Copyoffibwall.jpg'>

Guest HOST18 DYM

Drils

Originally posted by drils

lets not go there ... host ......

fucking mad people over stealing there shit you are straight out a bitch so host.... please lets not go there

....i got the scoop from one of your friends....

if you wanna start shit thats all good i hate bullshit and im really to old for this bullshit too

1) I never fucked anyone over for paint.

2) You dont know any of my friends.

3) Your a herb that is saying shit that you heard from somebody who heard from somebody who heard from somebody. If it's none of your business then keep it that way. I also truly dislike toys who spread rumors, which is what your doing right now. If your so old you should know when it's best to shut your trap and keep what gossip you've heard to yourself.

4) As went the same as the first toy who talked shit on this thread, this is the last time I will mention this. So don't even bother replying.

Guest newyuckshity

fuckin TEO with the pay-off.

as far as i go i dont have anything like that. no highways even close.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut i found the connectors of what you seeded befoe.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/newyuckpity/sien5stakcamp.jpg'>

aaaaaaaand more 110 acton from my pimpley youth.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/newyuckpity/erockimokkk.jpg'>

Re: Drils

Originally posted by HOST18 DYM

1) I never fucked anyone over for paint.

2) You dont know any of my friends.

3) Your a herb that is saying shit that you heard from somebody who heard from somebody who heard from somebody. If it's none of your business then keep it that way. I also truly dislike toys who spread rumors, which is what your doing right now. If your so old you should know when it's best to shut your trap and keep what gossip you've heard to yourself.

4) As went the same as the first toy who talked shit on this thread, this is the last time I will mention this. So don't even bother replying.

okay what ever

ripping people off on ebay.......

its okay i know more than you think...

your the herb ...i aint spreading shit you just owe money to my boy and justice will be served

Archived