FIB & Friends

Guest HOST18 DYM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HOST18 DYM

Common kids post more flicks!!

Web86SP96.jpg

SP 96 lovely, however peep the Web fillin from 86 on the left not to mention the Web tag from the same year right above SP.

enjoy.

Guest newyuckshity

jesso

jesso%20witlock.jpg

ancient ces

ces%20newrock.jpg

no body special but remember those bricks on the highway, before they were painted RED or solid YELLOW! maaaaaaaaan!

cj.jpg

host this thread is dope. you blew me out the water but im still diggin through my flicks to look for whatever else i got. more to come, i promise.

Guest newyuckshity

oh i forgot there is a CROMAG tag in the ces flick its paint marker silver in the black outline on the top of his S you really cant see it but

act like ya know.

Guest howard

lol

mate please tell me your joking, if ya rekon he should be recognised atleat put sumthing his done thats decent, if he has done anything

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttt

;:king: :king: :king:

peace

Guest HOST18 DYM
Originally posted by The BLACK Y

FIB and FRIENDS

http://freephoto-i.net/users/the%20black%20y/BranSwineCistDose.JPG'>

Fib , NEo , DCEE, JA, VFR94 , Tkay sticking out under the swine throw up , mist , Bran dym , Swine 344 , Cist ema , Dose ats and

some local yocal tags

Brooklyn , USA

Yes Tenz... I love that wall, too bad its alllllllll gone. You forgot to mention, Leo dis, KM, Dusk, Mist and Fate are also in that flick!

A good one indeed!

Guest HOST18 DYM

Doc Bronson, good eye I didnt even notice the nash tag..Yo Bran and Tenz I know you guys have alot more shit.. post em up. Get these kids drooling!

Guest newyuckshity

jew bt 92

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/newyuckpity/jew%20238.jpg'>

ok out of all the heads that were posted i didnt see any pavs or void or vent. what about tm and thor risen reps mag sin (ris) done or mirage pmer sphere nerd vert pest vyne and i cant think of anyone else at the moment. try and name some more, to get cats to come peep this thread and then they migh hit us with some delicacies .

Archived