FIB & Friends

Guest HOST18 DYM

its great to see a post of some real NY graff. i miss seeing the hwys killed. driving around isn't as fun. and i guess those two kids who weren't feeling this post are either from out of, or up state. c'mon are you kidding me? how could you not like this post and call yourself a writer?

it's funny how many kids on here talk mad shit about these "rules" of graff and these "movements" they are being "artists" in. i think you geeks need to realize that graff isnt JUST about freights or your little art school bullshit. hey, i know you never heard of me, i'm not claiming to be anyone special, but how can you not appreciate some old NY hwy bombs?? especially fib, asone, jis, trap. these guys killed NY back in the day (which is 10 or more yrs ago for me) so either your not from NYC, are only 18(or younger) or both. but what do i know.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest newyuckshity

MY GOD!!

i swear when i know there is a new post on this thread i scroll down the page ever so gently. its like a time machine....this shit is dope TRAP TRAP TRAP his tag alone is worth a pic and there is a joz like that in ever neighborhood. i wish i had some old brooklyn flicks, real ones. but i will post what i have hoping niggaz recognize.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/newyuckshity/wane.jpg'> http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/newyuckshity/came%20nes.jpg'> http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/newyuckshity/swatch.jpg'> http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/newyuckshity/jestnes.jpg'>

i think most of us took the highways for granted so we never flicked them, who the fuck thought that the city would stop traffic and paint them 35 feet in the air, all the way to the top

we need to take shit back.

what about air, frantic, hush, done, RF and the WSK kids.

Guest HOST18 DYM

Where's the flicks??

Common kids, I know you fools got more flicks then this! Teo, hit us with some more goodies. I just posted a good bunch and I got more comin'. I still wanna see more FIB stuff.

Show em!

Host

i cant believe i never saw this thread. i seriously took like an hour looking at this whole thread. one of the best collections of photos ive ever seen on this site. if only all these little piece of shit fr8 kids could understand how great graff was for all of us growing up. the era that all this was done was during some of the best times in philly...like 80-98ish before internet anf fr8s starting ruining everything.

all me and my friends used to take the bus up to nyc on the weekends just to wander around the boroughs flickin this shit. i seriously got so nostalgic seeing all this....dc, OE3, fib is so,so,so,soooo underrated its unbelieveable. thanks for this shit fellas...it made my day. one love from philly....nyc's ornery little cousin.

Guest TONY TEO1

YO CHEERLEADER...... I AM GLAD YOU LIKE THE THREAD...... NEW YORK HIGHWAYS WERE THE SHIT THAT HAD PEOPLE GOING IN THE LATE 80'S......EARLY 90'S............ IF YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS TOOK PICTURES BACK THEN, THEN PLEASE POST YOU PICS.... WE ALL LOVE THESE TYPE OF PICS.... IF YOU HAVE NO PICS....ASK ALLLLL YOUR FRIENDS.... WE NEED TO KEEP THIS POST GOING...PEACE

tony i have 94-96ish era flix....but no scanner. sorry! ive been yelled at by mad heads for this before, cause i have an ill philly collection, so dont worry, ive been scolded already. but seriosuly, this thread is the best fucking thing on this whole site....niggaz know.

Archived