FIB & Friends

Guest HOST18 DYM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HOST18 DYM
Originally posted by drils

host its to keeps assholes like you from getting pics ....if anyone asks i give it to them but skemers like you dont deserve piks......and i have half your piks you posted in my photo album....

Drils, Mind your neck young buck. Skemers like me don't need your DIGITAL IMAGES (which are not yours but contributed to you by others including myself). As Tenz or Bran Or even the herb whom I schooled that is talking shit to you about me will tell you I have a fairly healthy collection of close to 9000 PHOTOGRAPHS and I dont need your DIGITAL REPRODUCTIONS.As far as you having half the pics I posted in your album, I highly doubt it. Why haven't great flicks like that been posted on your site?. Spot blown. To everyone else please forgive my taking up this space. People who do not write but choose to be in the media such as Drils should watch their mouth when speaking to a writer since they only know what they've been told.

Now back to your regularly schedualed program....

Guest HOST18 DYM

Re: listen son

listen 4foot 5 120lbs wet you better quit that yapper of yours. you dont know whats in store for ya.......just wait.....you gotta learn to shut that mouth behind the all mighty computer

Yo, I'm not 4'5, I'm 4'2! LOL@you toy!

Guest newyuckshity

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/newyuckpity/sign.jpg'>

this is getting way out of hand. i was really enjoying this thread till all the static started. and be it my biz or not its still wak, in fact its the worst part of graffiti. even though some peoples feeling might have been hurt the bigger man will swallow his pride and just cut the nonsense. hate on hicks not fellow new yorkers were all on the same team in these last few pitiful years of graffiti

i agree i was enjoying this thread ...still am

newyorkshitty your right . it talked to your friend and we are going to paint when i come to town...

http://www.sixcentz.com/website/photos3/dvs18.jpg'>

http://www.sixcentz.com/website/photos3/dvs29.jpg'>

http://www.sixcentz.com/website/photos3/dvs35.jpg'>

http://www.sixcentz.com/website/photos3/suet.jpg'>

Guest HOST18 DYM

Yo, Straight up Newyuckshitty I can agree with you. However weather people like it or not (and I'm not saying I do) Beef is apart of graffiti. coming from NY you should know this although I don't consider this to be beef because

1) This is the internet and only a low self esteem pussy is gonna catch feelings.

2) Drils doesn't write

3) Drils has nothing to do with me or Ed's business. As a matter of fact Ed ( who the fuck is Ed anyway??? Ed??) and I have no business and if I was him I would talk to the originator of this bullshit. We all know who that is.

Yo if you got all pussy hurt because I mentioned something about your web site and now you want to come beat me up, your a pussy with no fucking self esteem and you need to grow a dick.

I've also been hearing the same lame ass threats from Ed a year and a half ago. I see how far that went. Only little girls make threats. I'm not threatening anyone, If you want to come and test me, I invite you. Like I said I don't make threats. I made on comment about your site and your hurt, I see how big a man you are. Mad cause I pulled your card.

Originally posted by HOST18 DYM

...,But if motherfuckers want credit for photos then they should consider becoming photographers and not graffiti writers. This thread is about Fib & friends, not who the fuck took what the fuck photo. whatever flicks that are in my albums are my property. Whatever I post or someone else posts can be saved, used and abused. Graffiti is free and I think it's complete bullshit when web sites such as sixcentz try and stop you from saving images (just try right clicking on an image to save it and see what happens) and claim them their own. I don't think any writers sold you the rights to their art work to be duplicated (which by the way is what you are doing) or used in anyway. This is graffiti and graffiti is free.

I hear you brother, but I feel that the photographer should be given credit where its due. Graf is free, but thanks to the one who documents it, we can enjoy it. If it wasnt for the one who documented it, then no one would be able to see it. Whether its on the web, in a book, or in his/her own collection. Thats just my opinion on the subject of posting flicks you didn't take. But I'm not gonna stress it anymore.

Its a question of perspective. Is the photograph itself art as well? I mean some photographs technically just suck, but the content may be amazing. On the flip side, some photos can be captured with amazing talent, but may be of a bullshit toy tag--like the kind of photos you see on postcards of stereotypical "NYC graffitti".

I feel that the photographer should be given credit for capturing the image. But I'm not stressing that a bibliography follow each post. Perhaps just a "BTW this was taken by so-so", or "I got this double from that guy". Thats all.

Food for thought.

Peace to HOST and TENZ.

NOW BACK TO OUR SHOW...

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Bran%20US%20DYM/fib%202rage.jpg'>

FIB, 2RAGE--my old partner, where are you??, TSS ONE PBS, and TROZ over TSS.

last thing

host you dont write either nobodys heard of you.........im not saying im up anymore in ny but people heard of me when i used to bomb in 94...and im in cali painting here so i have nothing to prove to a herb like you.and you are a midget cause my friend was going to vamp you but felt bad cause you were so small.....im done with this conversation if you have more to say email me and say it to me graffiti@sixcentz.com other wise this is done till i run into you

Guest HOST18 DYM

Re: last thing

host you dont write either nobodys heard of you.........im not saying im up anymore in ny but people heard of me when i used to bomb in 94...and im in cali painting here so i have nothing to prove to a herb like you.and you are a midget cause my friend was going to vamp you but felt bad cause you were so small.....im done with this conversation if you have more to say email me and say it to me graffiti@sixcentz.com other wise this is done till i run into you

OKay, Now your just talking shit. Enough, your sorry. Your friend was going to vamp me? Get real. Who? Anyone who knows me knows im far from a midget. As far as me not being a writer, it's funny cause I have plenty of albums full of my graffiti. I'm not asking you to prove shit to me. All you are is a dude with a web site. I wouldn't be making threats like "..till I run into you". Cause we both know it's not going to happen and you just look like a herb. I know your talking shit, but I invite you to prove me wrong, let me hear who was "going to vamp" me. If you don't want to say it here (and of course you don't) then email the name to me. Supreme_Class@yahoo.com. Until then your words are just as shallow as your integrity.

Guest doc bronson

http://www.mysticcollector.com/images/sa/santino-1.jpg'> ON SOME REAL REAL SHIT

ENOUGH IF YOU NOT GOING TO MEET AND SCRAP IT OUT

ENOUGH

NOW BACK TO THE TOPIC

XODES I NEVER SEEN A FILLIN OF HIS

2RAGE O THAT GUY MUST OF HAD A RENTED ROOM IN THE TUNNLES

HOPE DKS AND ARSON MTS

REMEMBER THEM

WHO HAS SOME FBOOM SHIT?

SHOUTS TO THAT FAT BASTARD HAHAHA

Archived