Coolest shoes..... I know I got em.

shut up

Originally posted by bobobi11

I love my Doc's. Style as below in kelly green with green laces. My absolute favorite pair of shoes.

http://www.drmartens.com/Images/Footwear/Products/Large/1461Z.jpg'>

oh my god.

if i ever saw a girl rocking three hole docs i'd die. i loooove those shoes. if they weren't so pricey i'd have another pair.. sold mine when i was broke.

those adidas with the one strap are fresh, too. i-path makes some similar looking ones that i'm buying next.

those three-strap jobbers look a little too orthopedic or something.. the socks are really not cool. at all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what what??

SHOE FETISH...

DONT EVEN COME INTO MY HOUSE AND TALK SHIT LIKE YOU OWN MAD SHOES OR EVEN SAY THAT YOU HAVE A FETISH....

This summer alone...

I blew 3 paychecks that added up to 1000.00 at least just one shoes...

I have a whole closet with 3 yes 3 shoe racks, my whole closet floor is packed with them...not to mention that i have more in a box in my basement that i store away for the summer months...

Dont talk shoe fetish with me ladies and gents...

my senior year of high school my mom took away my car from from me and made me give her my checks from work cause i bought too many shoes.....

its ugly people...

You name the shoe i prolly got something like it or the exact pair...esp skate shoes or any kind of nike..

Originally posted by ASER1NE

those are fuckin ugly , ive seen some nice similar ones .........but those are eeewwwww , they look like crappy 17th century native moccasins .

well feel free to throw on a "hot" pair of nikes, or some new balances, or go cop some timbs, why not? if half the block has em they must be hot.

yea but for real though your lack of style is unacceptable. please dont do it again, it will not be tolerated especially when it comes to clarks. and on top of things i just copped the n.o.r.e. grimey gods favourite, so hah! take that hater@!# and those are the desert treks, get it right.

and as for fr8o boy over there, who think your all cool an shit, i cant find those round here for the life of me :( so mail me your pair when your done

Originally posted by juggernaut

oh my god.

if i ever saw a girl rocking three hole docs i'd die. i loooove those shoes. if they weren't so pricey i'd have another pair.. sold mine when i was broke.

those adidas with the one strap are fresh, too. i-path makes some similar looking ones that i'm buying next.

those three-strap jobbers look a little too orthopedic or something.. the socks are really not cool. at all.

i prefer' jelly.. i mean steeltoes..

Guest GoBiloe

i have a sneaker fetish but i don't buy leather. it's a really big fucking problem in my life. i just bid on a sweet pair of white, teal and purple hitop reebok pumps on ebay. they are sick

does anyone know if adidas makes a version of the forum midtop with synthetic materials, or a site that lists synthetic sneakers, or something?

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

I have a whole closet with 3 yes 3 shoe racks, my whole closet floor is packed with them...not to mention that i have more in a box in my basement that i store away for the summer months...

Well from now on I'll just call you Imelda. Hee Hee.

The three hole docs are the shit. I can wear them to work with dressier clothes and still tramp around in the woods in them. We used to have a Doc Marten outlet store here and I picked mine up for $10 because they had discontinued the color. I also have a pair of burgandy Mary Janes that I got for $10, but the elastic on the strap broke and I have been too lazy to get them fixed.

Archived