any upstate peoples?

_upstate_

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ..:cypher:..

Is anyone from syracuse? cuz i just rolled through the Fairmount area and isaw nothing......i mean nothing(graffiti of course). Where is most of the graffiti in syracuse centralize around?

• 5 weeks later...
Originally posted by NAYM IS DEAD

who ARE you kids talkin about albany...i havent seen ANY decent constant writers up here since obces came up and killed central ave...ive been out of that game for a while now but still know that nobody has been getting up whatsoever...

free jet

watp RR dts

got any flicks of these?

albany is full of nice spots. i'd love to spend a few days in albany and destroy the city.

Originally posted by destroya

got any flicks of these?

albany is full of nice spots. i'd love to spend a few days in albany and destroy the city.

better watch your back...they have assembled task forces which is why i dont know who these kids are...36 writers were arrested just this summer due to the crackdowns...maybe half dozen of them were actual decent writers and the rest were raver faggots and toys...albany is too small a city to really kill and get away with it...jet had it on lock for years before they got him...and they only got him due to some faggot little toy ratting on him...they still never actually caught him painting...

im rambling on and on...im just saying, id love to see more kids get up around here and please feel free to...but the cops are out lookin for that shit instead of looking for real crimes ect. ect....

free jet

Archived