Find results that contain...
Find results in...
_upstate_

any upstate peoples?

Originally posted by joewelcome

518 cap dist!!

me and nipper got a crew going.....

that's my area code, too. what town?

i just got back from upstate...i have a house in a small small small town, like the houses are 3400 miles away from each other on some mountain. umm the only thing good there are layups...i saw some nice freights...nothing special but yeah.

518 is a big area code... i'm in the bottom..

upstate is a weird term, i think downstaters use it more.. i like 'western NY' or 'northern NY'.

upstate is north of poughkeepsie (i spelled that right!). stupid 5-borough kids think anything north of the bronx is upstate and that ain't it.

who does fr8 in upstate?

Originally posted by JohnQAdams

couldn't resist. I've been lurking on these boards for a long while.

I live in Albany as well.

destroya, what do you write? *****? like on the handstyles thread?

yeah, i write a name that too many people on this board have seen already. if you've been to the pepsi recently, you may have seen some wack little stickers i put up inside or on the electric bx at the corner. i doubt it though, probably scraped off.

what do you write?

NOT FROM UPSTATE< BUT OFTEN ENJOY TRAVEL OUTSIDE OF MY RELM>>> ONEONTA FUCKIN ROCKS< TO THE DUDE FROM ONEONTA< WHAT IS THE NAME OF THAT DANCE CLUB NEAR THE TRAINLINE>> MY FRIEND DRESSED UP LIKE BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN AND ACCIDENTALLyL HIT A GIRL IN THE FACE DURING A DANCE MOVE>..

FROM WHAT I HEARD ALBANY HAS RANDOM OUTSIDER HITS< HOW IS THE Scene IN ALBANY?

just passing thru CNY i saw some shit by amen, jherk, task and javla. I don't know how old it is but it looked recent.

ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT POUGHKEEPSIE IS < I HAVE LIVED IN THE BX, TRAVELED THROUGH EVERY NEIGHBORHOOD IN THE VINCITY.. BUT SOME PARTS OF POUGHKEEPSIE< IT IS BEST TO BE ON AWARE. SHIT IS NOT SWEET>>> I DONT SEE A HEEL OF ALOT OF GRAFF< BUT SOME ROUGH ASS NIEGHBORHOODS>

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now