gang patrol

Guest cholo

yo WTF is the gang patrol, I keep hearing shit about how here(orlando) they got this gang patrol that keeps tabs on every tagger so like when they bust you they pull out a file of like all the shit you've hit and what not... i'm sure they have it in other citys too but yeah replay back and tell me what theyr'e about.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

crash teams are still around? i thought they got shut down...

gang patrol- usually programs like this, they go around photographing graff (cuz we all know that all graff kids are in gangs... we all ruthless killas and shee-it). now when they finally catch you, they have pictures of everything of yers they could find. Now yer not just getting charged with the one piece you got caught doing, yer getting charged with eveything you've ever done. however, in my experience, this shit rarely holds up. if you actually go to court, and they've brought up yer gang patrol profile, just say you bite... "oh yeah, uh, those old ones aren't me, this guys just my hero. i wanna be just like him..."

Yup, I heard bout them fooz, they try to keep tabs and bust kats on some ill shit, but as it was mentioned, it wont hold up, this only werks if you cave in and confess! So if they pull that shit, just denie it! Say shit like..."Paint!?! What paint? i didnt do that! Oh the paint on my hands? well, its from huffing! Yeah, dats da ticket!" (lol) id rather get caught on some dumb shit then give up my lifestyle. But if your caught redhanded, well get a good lawyer, is all i can say.:D

I haven't been caught since 1985. Lucky for me. I had just started rocking a new name and I was still a minor.

Cops kept asking me if i knew who DEMO41 was. (it was me :D ) I said "I never heard of him".

The days of paying fines and community service are over now that I'm no longer a minor and Graff is a felony.

All graffiti is flicked and catalogued for the specific purpose of coming down REAL hard on a muhfucker. The stakes have risen for the art of destruction.

Are you down to stay up?

I am.....

yes all taggers are gangsters yo...we all love riding around with bandanas and special capes representing our colors to the fullest...yo! we all got sick ass tatoos on our arms that say cool mexican shit..yo!...but yo..i cant read em....but they are cool anyways...............................

yo!

lol

Yes I was on london graffiti and they had the article about how their starting to clean their streets hard etc, and what they said was"ALL GRAFFERS ARE GANGSTERS OR IF THEIR NOT IN A GANG THEIR WANNABES" lol more fun scaring Pedestrians while they watch me hit up?

well if you think about the definition of a gang, its just a group of people, with some type of similar interests. crews in essence are nothing more than gangs. while we all know they are not all about violence and shootings and drugs (which unfortunately does happen a lot inside graffiti as well), it is easy for the media and the government to villify graffiti and writers just by calling them out as gang members. and it makes the local law enforcement as well as average joe schmoe civilian want to do as much as possible to catch writers.

take my advice...

they do this in every decent sized city. all you need to do, is if you ever get busted, don't say anything. you have the right to remain silent. exercise this right. they will grill you and try to get info from you. they will lie to you and tell you that someone else ratted you out and already told them what you write. they'll tell you shit about how they've been tracking you and watching you paint all this shit. they're lying. just because they caught you writing your name once, that is not enough evidence in court to prove that you wrote all of it all over the city. they will lie to you and tell you that it is enough, in order to get a confession from you, then your confession is the evidence to use in court, not the pictures of all your past work. just sit there and let them tell you that they know all this shit, but just ignore them and don't show any reaction to what they're saying, no matter how crazy the things they say are,like a poker face, these people are trained in psychology and know how to fuck with your mind, so just shut up and demand a public defender (or if you're a rich kid get daddy's attorney). its a big hassle and will delay an extra day, but it sure beats admitting to doing the graff and having to pay tens of thousands of dollars in fines for the damage you have caused. when you go to court, don't testify (if i remember correctly, you do have that option), any half decent attorney will be able to prove to the court that there is no sufficient evidence that you did all the graff that they are accusing you of.

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

if you actually go to court, and they've brought up yer gang patrol profile, just say you bite... "oh yeah, uh, those old ones aren't me, this guys just my hero. i wanna be just like him..."

So can I bite cope?

ha ha

I'm a stupid head

CAPS.... tired and just got a headache or a brain tumor.

• 7 months later...
they do this in every decent sized city. all you need to do, is if you ever get busted, don't say anything. you have the right to remain silent. exercise this right. they will grill you and try to get info from you. they will lie to you and tell you that someone else ratted you out and already told them what you write. they'll tell you shit about how they've been tracking you and watching you paint all this shit. they're lying. just because they caught you writing your name once, that is not enough evidence in court to prove that you wrote all of it all over the city. they will lie to you and tell you that it is enough, in order to get a confession from you, then your confession is the evidence to use in court, not the pictures of all your past work. just sit there and let them tell you that they know all this shit, but just ignore them and don't show any reaction to what they're saying, no matter how crazy the things they say are,like a poker face, these people are trained in psychology and know how to fuck with your mind, so just shut up and demand a public defender (or if you're a rich kid get daddy's attorney). its a big hassle and will delay an extra day, but it sure beats admitting to doing the graff and having to pay tens of thousands of dollars in fines for the damage you have caused. when you go to court, don't testify (if i remember correctly, you do have that option), any half decent attorney will be able to prove to the court that there is no sufficient evidence that you did all the graff that they are accusing you of.

bug...

they got me for a single count of MDOP tagging a door in this shitty college town in which i reside. they are now pulling my file which has everything from my freeway work to billboards to public viadocks to tags on mailboxes. i'm 21 and i got no priors on my record. i have confessed to no charges and kept my mouth shut but my boy is snitching on me to save his own ass. what you say is interesting, can they really not tie it all together? more importantly, if they do tie it up can i avoid doing time and take community service/probation bullshit for a few years or whatever...i got a lawyer who knows what time it is but my shit is pure felony material....hit my email god

Guest VoSe OnE...

when you get to the court house spark a blunt spit in the judges face and fuck the fine ass bitch in the third row...thats what i did.

in FL. its Officer Oconner.. Gang Unit Leader

then there was n still is i think Itchy n Scratchy.

2 of the most Corrupted cops against Grafffiti Writters.

they've done stuff 4rm Spray Painting Peoples Cars that get caught In the Act or with Supplys.

or even to smoking Peoples weed in front of them...they'll make the kids roll it up n then they'll smoke it and say ohh evidence....

not neccessarly writters, just anyone... ha..bastards.

well cops on this site. Take Notes, cause i got alot i can release..

but whatever, as long as the COPS dont take it personal, they're just Actually doing they're job.. but one thing is , they got to learn to forgive, and then may be we'll get the point, sit us down , talk to us, and to they toys, talk to they're parents, ARRESTING US aint the answer, it does not change or stop anything, OK.....

how do u xpect to b Forgiving, when u wont 4 give..

im not saying some dont deserve 2 b arrested , trust me. peace..

Originally posted by modesto

I haven't been caught since 1985. Lucky for me. I had just started rocking a new name and I was still a minor.

Cops kept asking me if i knew who DEMO41 was. (it was me :D ) I said "I never heard of him".

The days of paying fines and community service are over now that I'm no longer a minor and Graff is a felony.

All graffiti is flicked and catalogued for the specific purpose of coming down REAL hard on a muhfucker. The stakes have risen for the art of destruction.

Are you down to stay up?

I am.....

me too.

and the gang task force are cops you really need to watch out for. there job is about knowing what going on in the streets so thats were they spend most of there time. you dont want to be noticed by these guys.

Guest SPFlatty

the vandal squad did a sweep in the late nineties and ruined hella cats lives in my city. no one expected shit! they pretended they were trying to get us legal walls and yaddy yaddy yaddy. next thing you know, they're at your door taking your computer calling you by your graf name complimenting you on a dope freeway throwie...and as said before...making your mom cry. it's fucked, really, the pain we can have put into our lives for art. i myself stay off the city these days to keep the freights safe. i love painting trains, i'll sacrifice local fame for national recognition. be safe and as time goes on more and more squads will pass through the town and clean up the city. soon, cops will be undercover graff writers gettin the real dirt...fuckers...you'd think we were drug dealers or some shit (sure, some of us are, but twomps and eight balls aint shit, not that i do eight balls...but twomps find me from time to time).

buddy buddy BuDDy, the strongest forCe where i am from against Graff is them CSX detectives, yes they Exist, what do they, damn they bust almost everyone that Wrecks the Fr8's.

some advice, if you want your fr8 to run, dont write anything Disturbing and also DO NOT COVER ANY OF THE NUMBERS, the numbers are valuable inFo to them,

you dont' mess with them, they won't mess with you.

have compassion for the workers, for they can be your fathers working hard to make a living and feed your family. peace is needed..

• 1 month later...

Yo, PAPERBACK...even though we had our run-ins in the past. I feel ya on that. Keep cool, and I wish you the best luck. Something similar to that happened to one of my friends in those kinds of college cities. You have no priors, you're great. Well,not great but I mean you won't actually be charged with a felony. NO way in the world. Take a misdemeanor plea bargain, and probation. Stop painting for how long your probation is, and you know.....it' back from scratch.

Anyhow....wish you the best luck.

Archived