Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GuEsSwHo?

JUST DROPPIN BY TO SAY SUP TO ALL DA OLE GEE'Z

yo whats up to every one who knows me on dis site i be da double oh negro from da frishkoe city 415 cali bay area saying whats up to all mah homiez out der yo whats up im just doing mah check in to let yall know im still hoopin and will be attending unlv foe training camp this summer so yea shit all dat hard work paid off u know wha i mean and of course im still painting and sketchin on mah free time yea so just hit me up at mah aim name JockXdisXracing im bout to be up like a fat ladys weight dont worry next year yall will see me catchin wreck at unlv on espn just membah da name Double oH Negro....

Guest beardo

nice dude! glad youre doing good.. check in more often man.

yo, I guessed it before I even came in here, what's up fool? That kicks ass on the school route, I was wondering what had happened...

:)

My ol' arch nemesis, What up kiddo?

Been a while. Glad to hear that those fools on Army St didn't claim your lifey.

Good lookin' out

yea im doing coo and all u noe how itz grimey on these streets i had to sit out some of mah junior year cause of some str8 drama and u noe how dat goes and all but yeah im ghost like an albino chinaman....

haha, i knew it too... hot shit.

glad to hear your doing well man. i hope you do make it, it'll give me a reason to actually watch basketball.

good luck bro...

i dont know you , but from these other ppl it sounds as if ur A OKAY .......but feel free to type in a language we all can understand .

Guest SPLINTER

damn traser its been a while. hows the bballin going dogg. i gotta find tease and mero for this thread.

Guest beardo

holy shit, splinter even came out of the sewers to say whats up. old school.

this kids name used to be traserocks like a year or 2 ago.

yo i talked to tease da other day da kid is still tryin to get his pimp on and all dat good shit but yea u noe i miss da board stayin up all nyte but yeah what ever happened to Mes and Secret and uhhh Sudz and all dem catz i have not heard from dem in a while but yeah im surfing da net more now cause itz part of mah job so yeah you guys will be hearing from a lil more often now but yo im outtie 5triple0

aww shit da kid tease is back from da dead all we need is mero da east coast thug damn i seen hella people come and leave da board the memories awww sweet memories

Guest SPLINTER

i watch the whole 12oz subaway train pass over my head on a daily basis. beardo its been a while since i used to IM you asking for advice every 15 minutes. but im still creepin around here.

call me on me celly

Had to bless the spot, say wuttup to my nigga traser. Son if I was motivated I'd ball in college too, my cross is bananas kid. I got hops like an international pancake house. holla atcha boy Stupid Lttle Boy on AIM, get at me.

MERO DOGS

DRINKIN SMOKIN

STRAIGHT EAST COASTIN

MLB FDB INC TST

SNM LA MOB

word Traser, when you gonna quit playin 'bench'?

:crazy:

don't forget man, 2, courtside!:D :king:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this