The first top to bottom

honkyartist

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest me IS cool

alright you got me. I did the first top to bottom. It was bad day and I wasn't feeling it. The year was 1950 and I was battling a local crew for that spot. I won.

Oh yeah I also derailed the first train by placing some boulders on the tracks. :P

okay mr honkey town. it was a sentocavstar on a cr 50' inside brace.

it was actually began in the summer of 1988 or 9 but they got raided and did not complete it until some time later...can you tell the graffiti audience how long it ran unfinished? where it was started and where sent finally caught up to it and finished it?...no i didnt think you could...see your knowledge is not quite as infinite as you thought it was.

Originally posted by chester copperpot

a while back i heard about a crayone wholecar that was painted

in 84 or 85. maybe someone on here could confirm this?

to my knowledge YOU my fellow 12ozian are correct siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir... he was the first to do his whole name out on several cars too...one letter per car....that played sentocav came way later.

Originally posted by krowteN

wrong again. blade and comet did a whole car on a holy roller back in 1976...to my knowledge.

tight, does anyone have flix of this or the crayone wholecar? ...

i used to catch one of the letters from that letter a car crayone thing every now and then, maybe the R, i forget, its been a while. i remember hearing that he didnt finish his whole name though.

Guest THE LAW

Actually to confirm this story, THE LAW spoke to a party who was present on the day of the legendary "one letter a car day" claims that it wasn't even close to being finished....suppose it wouldn't matter, he could do one letter every ten years and it would have the same effect that doing it on the same day would.

kinda makes sense that the only published flick of it was the R.

Which ever one of you ever saw the crayone t2b present the fotos forward.

The sento cavs t2b should be the first!!!!!!!!! it did pull out and it did run for a while.

ask the guy from the mwest about it.........he caught it in motion. I have seen fotos of it and I have not seen anything close to it from that time span.

more to come from Home of the up

Guest mikro137
im gonna have to go with sento cavs on a conrail 1988

i have flicks of it finished cicra 1991 it also appeared in lsd a couple issues back.

i caught the r of that crayone in 1995 or 96 and i think ive seen a flick of the c.................

that sento cavs whole car was in a video i saw in its unfinished state. tails from the rails or maybe street soldiers cant remember. looked awfull fresh even if they didnt finish it.

oh yeah anyone seen the king157 whole car in tales from the rails? jesus that thing is bright.

-jerk182

Originally posted by Jerk182

i caught the r of that crayone in 1995 or 96 and i think ive seen a flick of the c.................

that sento cavs whole car was in a video i saw in its unfinished state. tails from the rails or maybe street soldiers cant remember. looked awfull fresh even if they didnt finish it.

oh yeah anyone seen the king157 whole car in tales from the rails? jesus that thing is bright.

-jerk182

are you talking about the king157 with the rusto can if so its not a whole car but close

Guest MONSTERKIDZ
Originally posted by Jerk182

-honkeyartist

your sooo right i shouldnt even be talking about it on here.

close doesnt count.

:mad: jesus internet people are annoying.

-jerk182

well i always say "go big or go home"

but thats just me

Guest MyTeeMexican

I believe the first wholecar fr8 was by CAVS and SENTO. I think it was in 91 on a Conrail car..It said Sentocavsta..When i saw it go by a tear came out my eye.

Archived