Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pistol

Microsoft Frontpage98 vs. Frontpage 2002

I got Microsoft FrontPage98 and I was wondering if there are any major differences between the two. Is 2002 that much better? Comments Good, Bad etc. Should I stick with FrontPage98 and Dreamweaver or try out 2002?

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

dont use either

if you must... 98

Guest me IS cool

Frontpage 98 and 2002 suck. No one will host those sucker, good luck trying to find a decent one. Dreamweaver is for lazy people. ahah I use it... Fireworks also sucks hell any and all programs suck. I use HTML and that shit's hard to use but you have total control over everything. I suggest you learn it and ignore my previous comments on other programs. :p

Guest mikro137
DREAMWEAVER and FIREWORKS is the only way to go

i totally agree , frontpage is as gay as raver emo kids. but get both , theyre much more powerful that way

Guest mikro137

i have had bad experiences with ravers. i hate that shit. idunno , i use dreamweaver to do my site , i need help with flash interfaces , any takers?

try that webmonkey link atop, i dunno, but its got shitload of info....hahahaha...sorry to hear about your traumatic raver experiences...they can get a little outta hand sometimes...r

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this