The post your car thread...

shameless self promotion

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo Shameless, nice ride man. My old boss had a 260ZX with a Nissan VR30 (I think) 3L twin turbo donk in it.. it's the engine out of the Nissan 300ZX twin turbo.. without an intercooler or any boost mods the thing still put down 200kw at the rear wheels...

VROOOOOOM :king:

Originally posted by DEE38

AHHHHH I need to take a flick of my ride.. I just got my first on this past december.

2002 Chevy suburban LT (Dark Grey).. Medium Grey Leather Interior.. SUNROOF (my favorite thing out of the whole car) ...bucket seats.... seat warmers..... ahhhh... life is good..

heated seats is the shizzy for rizzy..

sunroof's aight too.

http://freephoto-i.net/users/kookone/cadillac.jpg'>

This is my 1967 Cadillac Fleetwood Brogham. It has a 425 Big Block, power everything and best of all foot rests and tray tables. The beast is 19 1/2 feet long with only one exterior mirror. I think it's made that way because you're supposed to ram things. Oh! I almost forgot, it has three horns that makes a musical note. With the exception of some transmission work, it is a fun car.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/aeso/zside1.jpg'>

I love my car...post yours!!

holy shit!!i come to take a look and you have the same car i used to have....watch out on turns with your 280z!!!!

my homie crashed mine taking a turn then he gassed it up and spun puit of control slamming into a truck,pushing it on to the sidewalk...

i was heartbroken...i miss my t-top....

• 4 years later...

BUMP.

9-5n.jpg

not my car, but I have one just like this.

Saab 9-5 Aero '03

all stock, just like the one above, except for some new wheels.

planning on a few minor modifications, mostly exterior.

it already has 250 bhp, it's enough for me right now, and i'll probably trade it for something else in a year or so.

my buddy has a gli with apr exhuast ,reflash and an intake but its making like 280whp? that car is bonkers and very pretty

an mkV gli making 280 whp?

your buddy has quite the imagination.

the only mkV's making more than 200 bhp are the oettinger GTI's that have big turbo kits on em.

Archived