What Brand of Cigarettes Do You Smoke?

Jewish Task Force

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest 1flaminghobo

haha...all this bullshit about "ohhh im cutting down!" is crap.you're just gonna end up buying some pussy ass ultra lights and smoke twice as much!SUCK EM DOWN BOYS!its legal so it must be ok right?i like to chain smoke a whole pack when im chillin.like dennis leary..my idol..but seriously..i used to smoke newports..and the whole lung blood thing happened..and i smoke camel menthols now..yumm...people switch or start smoking menthols because it obviously tastes better!

its been a good while since ive had a cigarette and its great...plus i have an extra $3.50 a day....that means 365 days of the year i can do great things like buy a can of rustoleum, subscribe to a three day trial of an adult website, save 3.50 for 5 days and get a 12 pack of good beer and an issue of Money Magazine....its awesome

actually though looking at my drinking habits im probably just replacing one habit with another....the drinking isnt quite a severe as a pack a day but regardless....

http://www.papirosi.cc/images/papirosa.jpg'>

Russian cigarettes, 'papirosi', had a long cardboard tip you had to squeeze.

Papirosi are peculiarly Russian, popular among the poor, prisoners and

soldiers. Instead of a filter, each one has a long hollow cardboard tube

that smokers squash flat at both ends before lighting up.

These things are ruff, a guy I know brought a pack back from Russia and we smoked a couple. They taste alright but they fuck your head up. You almost get high.

Originally posted by AgresWFO

Weed is good.

But apart from that I smoke Drum Halvsware Shag (however you spell it). Go rollies!

DRUM RULES!!!!!! also smoke bensons and hedges

Archived