Wallowing in misery..

avils

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i live at home with my parents. i am 20. i get grounded. my boyfriend would rather have a latina. i go to community college. 12oz is one of my main sources for entertainment. my birth control makes me over emotional. i sprained my ankle. i work at quiznos.

yours is better but i just like to whine.

fuck bitching about shit. trust me it gets you nowhere, get out and do your best to get over it, tough times come and tough times go. believe me bro, ive been through alot of shit in the last 5 years. a sickening amount, ask someone who knows me personally. maye ill get into it, but im not living in the past anymore. you seem like a storng person, youll get through it.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

fuck bitching about shit. trust me it gets you nowhere, get out and do your best to get over it, tough times come and tough times go.

Yeah T.T I get what you're saying.. don't worry, I definitely don't go around using this shit as an excuse, matter of fact half the time I push it out of my mind altogether and get on with shit. I just wanted to be comforted by the fact that everyone has fucked up problems like me..

a vils

Guest imported_El Mamerro

http://www.glenlachart.co.uk/TheStar/Issue2/images/potato.gif'>

The Jesus Potato thinks you are all a bunch of pansies, because A) You did not have the salvation of humankind on your shoulders when you were born, B) You haven't had to grow up with your friends teasing you about mom having affairs with spirits, and C) You were not nailed to a fucking cross and fed vinegar while the dumb fucks you were supposed to save were fucking laughing at you. And above all, you do not have to resort to appearing on starchy foods to prove your divinity.

Originally posted by Iris

i live at home with my parents. i am 20. i get grounded. my boyfriend would rather have a latina. i go to community college. 12oz is one of my main sources for entertainment. my birth control makes me over emotional. i sprained my ankle. i work at quiznos.

go back to the doctors and get a lighter perscription of birth control. well that's what they did to me. the first time i was on it, they gave me a strong ass perscription and i was fucking people up with my attitude. people hated me.

its okay i bojangles wants a latina....i really want a girl anyways...;) ahhh i love you iris. i bet that the guys on this board are intrigued by us already.

as for my bitching--

i have a job..yes yes that is good. a job that doesnt use my brain. now that is not good. and i hear that they fuck up the paychecks each and every time. i cant wait to get mine this friday. whooo fucking hoooo.

i have bills to pay. and i dont even pay them..guess who does? my man. i feel really bad. i hate it.

i dont think my mom likes me very much. but i know my dad does.

i have no money

:mad:

I have lousy credit, thousands in debt, no working car, 2 children I am responsible for for at least 11 more years, just lost a valuable digital camera that belongs to my boss, crappy job where I am not paid even a portion of what I'm worth, no friends, uggghhh. My dad died a couple of years ago, and I haven't talked to my mom since I was like 15.

On a happy note, I have a wonderful husband, two great kids, a job, a house to live in, and I don't have any major health problems. Life is good.

Bojangles - you should be ashamed of yourself, not once in your list of bitches did you add the fact that your girlfriend is upset with you. Jangles man, I wouldn't worry about any of these net rangers, but you don't start treating your woman better she is going to find something else to do besides read 12oz.

Guest mikro137

i want to commit my self.

i also am in a limbo relationship with the one perso n in the world that makes me happy. little kids and fucking morons keep trying to one up me. my bike got jacked and my lowrider got jacked twice , but it was returned to me by this dude in this local gang (god bless my high school scheming) oh yeah theres people watching me all the live long day. hmm i feel special because my life isnt as fucked up anymore

Guest im not witty

a girl ive known for 4 years just burned down her exboyfriend (also my friend) apt . complex. he wasnt home but she managed to kill 4 other random people. way to go janet! shes up for the death penalty. murder was the case. no one i know has ever been front page news 3 days in a row. our top story....... *shudder.

Originally posted by im not witty

a girl ive known for 4 years just burned down her exboyfriend (also my friend) apt . complex. he wasnt home but she managed to kill 4 other random people. way to go janet! shes up for the death penalty. murder was the case. no one i know has ever been front page news 3 days in a row. our top story....... *shudder.

shit man.

Guest mikro137
things are shitty round my way as always, but you got to keep your chin up. its pretty obvious but wallowing in misery gets you no where

i totally agree. fuck ravers also

i wish more people could appreciate their health

something you don't know the importance of till it's gone

sevberal of my family members have some serious afflictions..

one is in a wheel chair...FOREVER

don't forget this shit people..

or step on over to the BENCH for a reminder that we are lucky to be ALIVE

Archived