Dinner time...

fr8oholic

i'd prefer to eat chicken most days of the week. unfortunately it's typically a mix of beef, chicken/turkey and pork with some scattered instances of fish. me being a carnivore with a bitchass stomach, beef tends to upset the innards rather easily. pork is up there as well but i can eat chicken and fish without many repurcusions at all.

now that this has been a statement rather than a question. why don't you gents add something after i post this...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

I like sausage-stuffed chicken, or chicken fried steak, or pork topped beef, or little baby animal salad. I like to mix it up and keep it healthy

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

venicin (did i spell that right?) is da bizzombowsky...run for your lives baby deers, MR BOJANGLES is ravaging the woods for you.

venison. wow were you off.

i hate chicken. unless it's fried.

i never eat on a schedule. for me it's whatever sounds good at the time, i'm know to go on health kicks, but lately it's been fat and lots of it. like anything made with a quarter cup of oil or so. it's so damn tasty. at least i used canola to make smothered chicken, just because i had a friend coming over and i kinda felt like i'd be disservicing him or something. i like meat and all, but i wouldn't feel right eating it three times a day and shit. a sandwich for lunch, eggs and a sausage or a couple pieces of bacon for breakfast, and a hunk of meat for dinner and i call it quits, wait, that is three times a day. whatever, i don't think it's that bad as long as it's not all red meat, and it's not loaded down with sauce or butter. at the grocery store; i buy free range and organic eggs alot lately, but it's not easy to find good meat, so i buy whatever looks good at the local spot. wal mart has a meat department near me, it's got some exotic shit which excites me, but i've yet to be convinced that wal mart is good shit, and they don't give out paper so. some production methods are way suspect too, and i feel that we (the consumer) should know a little bit more about where the meat comes from. i'm never going to eat fois gras again, no matter how good it is or if it's free.

my liquor cabinet consists of triple sec, dry vermouth, absolute manderin, bicardi rum and goldshloger (or however you spell that shit)....all i want is a goddamn bed time drink and instead i have a soroity party sitting here being totally disgusting....in fact the only thing worth anything is the vermouth but i need some bombay saphire to accompany it so for the time being its basically useless....fuck this sweet shit, the liquor store i getting hit tommorow

Archived