kind of like spitting.

Guest ?!?!

kols is about to play here in a few days. i saw him like a year ago, since then he kind of slipped my mind, but now that hes playing again iv fallen into a kind of like spitting rotation lately.

have any of you heard of his, what do you think about it.

good stuff.

if you havent heard i would reccomend Dodge Dart or Blue Period. they are from the Album nothing makes sense without it, which is my favorite of them all.

word.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

normally i would agree with you. but from time to time i enjoy a little emo. not often though, and its usually bright eyes, kind of like spitting, gloria record or 1 or 2 others, i cant think of themnow but im sure theres 1 or 2 more. i just thought kols was good, figured i share with you fine gentlemen.

also the guy playing with him is from the band MK-Ultra so naturally i was excited right...wrong turns out theres an indie rock MK-Ultra is that not a let down or what. hardcore mk-ultra is where its at brothers.

Guest blood as ink
hardcore mk-ultra is where its at brothers.

indeed...i saw them a few years ago with los crudos,my lai and talk is poison...that show was so insane...mk ultra blew me away...as well as the other bands...ah good times.

Archived